imbécil

Well then, another thing to add to my already interesting morning

First, my brother starts talking about- You know what, never mind. I don't even want to rethink that thought again.

Nor do I ever for that matter.

Now, I look up to see Aria Brooks. 

Yes kids, the Aria Brooks. 

Back to what I was saying, I look up and you know what I see? A good view of a certain someone's behind. Much of the other male cast also noticed this "view" if you know what I mean.

Okay, sorry. I'm getting distracted. 

What I mean to say was that Aria was being carried into the room where our wonderful table read by her older brother, Andrew Brooks.

I can't lie, the Brooks family has some good genes. I mean Aria is well Aria. Her mom used to be a supermodel and their dad if very "liked" among the female oldies population and has been for quite some time. So, it's no surprise that Andrew Brooks is what others would describe as "attractive".

Of course, I'm not going to comment on that matter.

But, anyway, the dude was alright looking. Decent muscles, nice jawline, if I may say so myself, and nice hair.

And trust me, if I say someone's hair is nice, that means its nice.

Like the idiot Grayson, his hair is not very, urm, appealing?

Oh, god, I'm getting sidetracked again.

Moving on, when Andrew noticed the look the other guys in the room were giving him sister, he immediately let her down and glared at those people.

Intimidating glare, good move.

Aria, seemingly incredibly agitated with being forced, I presume, to attend this amazing gathering smacked her brother on the bicep.

She looked at his head at first but then seeing as she was only 5'8 and he towered over her at a good 6'2, that wasn't possible. So, she made a smart move and just hit him on the arm.

Not gonna lie, it looked like it hurt.

 Note: do not force Aria Brooks to do ANYTHING.

That sounded wrong. I'm sorry.

My poor man, Andrew winced and he clutched his arm as Aria smiled in contempt.

Andrew then exited the room and Aria took a seat in her designated spot.

Which was, sadly for her, next to me.

Oh joy!

"Don't speak," she muttered as I turned to smirk at her.

Chuckling softly, I turned back to where the director was sitting and speaking as Aria let out a breath.

"Fucking asshole," she muttered to herself.

I didn't know if she was referring to me or her brother.

****

"You two really need to stop glaring at each other," Gianna, Aria's manager, began.

"Seriously, I don't know who's going to kill who first. And frankly, I don't want to," Preston continued.

"I won't kill him, okay? Imagine the press," Aria fake shivered.

"Wow, that makes me feel so much better," I exclaimed sarcastically.

"I'm glad."

"Sarcasm, dude."

"I know, idiot. That was sarcasm as well."

"You're annoying."

"Imbécil."

"You have Hispanic ancestors, we get it. Be quiet now."

"Make me."

"I don't think your boyfriend would appreciate that."

Aria looked confused for a second before she turned red.

Hah, she looks like a tomato.

"Shut up," she glared.

"Okay, as entertaining as that was, I don't appreciate the sexual tension here," Preston laughed.

"Pres-," Aria started.

"Hush. Why aren't you guys friends?" Preston questioned.

And then, we started laughing.

Aria clutched her stomach as she laughed and my stomach hurt from how much I was laughing.

"Hah hah. Aria, Hunter. We're being serious. Go to lunch together," Gianna suggested.

"I'm good," I smirked.

"Yeah, and I have plans," Aria said.

'Well, that's nice. Cancel them. Go out to lunch. It's not a request, it's an order," Preston sighed.

Here we go again!

"But," Aria was cut off.

"I don't care, Aria," Gianna scowled.

Damn, that women scares me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

longer than usual bc i felt like it idk.

vote.

comment.

do not and i repeat do not be a silent reader.

follow too, if u want.

bye, thank u for reading ' , : )