you don't get either

"Hi douche," Liam, my older brother, greeted

"Hello man whore," I exclaimed.

"Bitch."

"Pussy."

"Dick."

"And you don't get either," I smirked.

"Is that why Landon Tanner tried to seduce me after sleeping with you?" Liam said cheekily.

"London Taylor," I laughed, "that girl is a walking definition of a one night stand, you can have her if it really makes you feel better."

Liam laughed but walked away into the kitchen.

Since I had just woken up, I walked right behind him, silently hoping he'd make me breakfast.

It wasn't that I couldn't cook. No, my Italian parents wouldn't let that happen.

I was just extremely lazy. Especially since I had woken up at 10 am today and that meant I had gotten four hours less time to sleep than usual.

"Why are you up right now? You usually wake up at 3."

"Table read," I sighed.

Preston was really rubbing off on me.

"Ooh, with the Aria Brooks?" he smirked.

"Does everyone have to add the word "the"  before her name?" I sighed once again, I really need to talk to Preston about not sighing around me.

Liam raised his hands in mock surrender but continued speaking, "All I'm saying is, she's single, you're a dude who can't go a week without sex, think of the possibilities."

"How am I related to you," I asked, hypothetically.

"Okay so, when a mommy and daddy love each other very much-" he began.

"I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT MOM AND DAD'S SEX LIFE, SHUT UP NOW. THANK YOU," I yelled.

Liam laughed but walked over to the stove.

"And because of your yelling, I'm making you eggs," he stuck his tongue out at me.

Seriously, how the hell am I related to him?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

its a short chapter i know, im sorry!! but i just started school and i hate it already so yeah:) but i'll make sure to update soon, bye.