burning the house down

After lunch, Aria and I drove back to the studio to film the last scene for the day

After lunch, Aria and I drove back to the studio to film the last scene for the day. It was a climatic scene in the movie where Faye, Aria's character, had to kiss Damien, my character, in order to prove a point on her being over Lucah, idiot's character.

That's all I'm gonna say. No background info, no nothing.

But, Aria kept on scowling at the idea and so, Gianna and Preston had the genius idea to have us practice our other lines. Together.

Like c'mon, isn't going to lunch enough for those to pyschos. I begged Preston to drop the matter. Hell, I even insisted on raising his pay. 

AND HE DECLINED!!

Who the actual fuck does that?

Anyways, so now, Miss Perfect is in my car for the second time today. And I am far from happy.

When we got to my house, I got out of the car followed by Aria doing the same. And no, I did not open the door for her. I don't have time for that bullshit anymore. I'm just trying to get this movie over with at this point so I can go back to my usual lifestyle before this whole movie dilemma began.

In my head, I was cursing Gianna because we all know Preston is a big baby so she's the one who put her foot down. And I cannot say no to that woman, she's fucking crazy.

She's as scary as my mother, and my mother is no where near an angel. But please don't tell her that or she will beat my ass faster than I can say "help".

Just as Aria and I arrived to my front door, I unlocked it and we entered. Before I could even take my shoes off, Liam the idiot, ran up to me. He didn't see the girl behind me clearly, or he would've tried to be charming.

"Hunter, what the fuck? You and Aria fucking Brooks? Shut the fuck up."

"Damn dude, I thought you'd watch your mouth when we have a lady in the premises," I sneered.

Liam looked at me, confused before his eyes zeroed in on the girl standing behind me.

"Aria, blink if you're being held captive."

Aria blinked and smirked at me while doing so.

"Man, I knew you were obsessed with her, but this is too much. Think of the press stupid."

"Wow, thanks Liam. Here I was thinking you were concerned for me but instead you were worried about the press. That hurts man. It hurts here," she pointed at her heart.

"Both of you, be quiet. Gosh, I'm getting a migraine just from your voice," I sighed.

Yes, I sighed. I know, I know. Shut up.

"Damn Hunter, that's not how you treat a girl you're in love with. No wonder you don't have a girlfriend," Liam smirked.

Aria let out a chuckle, obviously humored. 

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" I questioned, looking at the idiot that was known as my brother. 

"Nah, what's his face came over. He was waiting for you and I obviously couldn't risk leaving him here and him burning the house down so I canceled my date".

"I can't believe you think that lowly of me, babe," Austin joked.

"Why are you here Lockhart?" I sighed running my hands through my hair.

"What do you mean. If I see one more news article about you and Aria Brooks dating, I will literally go insane," Austin announced. "Hi, beautiful. I didn't see you there," he said as he finally noticed Aria.

"Austin, good to see you," Aria offered a smile.

"Come on, give me some love," Austin smirked as he opened up his arms.

Aria shook her head in amusement but returned his embrace.

"Don't look now, babe. Hunter is getting jealous," he exclaimed loudly in her ear.

What is the point of whispering when you are saying it for everyone to hear?

Seriously, I surround myself with so many idiots.

____________________________________________________________________

hi, so happy new year and decade even though its literally january 18th.

also, i uploaded because SOMEONE was bullying me for it. so yeah.

hugs and kisses and stuff. i'll see you whenever

vote, follow, comment yk the vibes

ok, im sorry.

byeeeeeeeeee