Start: Introduction

"Have you seen the new History teacher?" Bubbles Delhin-or Bubs for short- asked. Her voice too high and too loud that Niall and Ashton heard her from their table that is two tables away. And that made Niall roll his eyes.

"Of course! He's super hot!" Said Ashley Gilberts.

"You bet! A freaking sex god!" Exclaimed Christina Scraw.

Ashton Irwin raised his left eyebrow at Niall who's sitting across him as if saying, 'Wanna kill 'em?'. But Niall just chuckled, shook his head lightly and winked at him. The blonde boy stood up and made his way towards the girls, immediately taking the seat next to Bubs.

"Hello babe." He said and kissed her full on lips.

"As usual, you taste so sweet." He whispered which made Bubs giggle.

"Hey Ni, that is so unfair!" Christina whined.

Niall chuckled and leaned in, quickly giving Ashley and Christina a peck on the lips.

"Eww. That's like I had an indirect kiss with Bubs and Chris!" Ashley said.

"More like that. Anyway, who's this sex god you're talking about? A new teacher?" Niall asked while taking an untouched pizza on Bub's plate.

"Uhm Ni, seriously? Casually asking US who this sex god is looking like you already want to ravish him... You cheat too publicly." Said Bubs.

"Besides, you just left THE Ashton Irwin all alone in your table." Ashley jumped in the conversation.

That made Niall's eyes roll again and his smirk more wide. "We going through this again? Ashton's just my bestfriend. Besides I'm not actually cheating on you beautiful ladies... If I don't have a commitment with you in the first place."

He winked at them and walked towards Ashton and their table. He sloppily kissed Ashton on the cheeks and sat down beside him.

"So who's the sex god again?" Ashton asked before wiping his cheeks with the back of his right hand.

"Stop that," Niall slapped his hands away lightly. "People need to see that you're mine. Look around you, I've just left you for a second and girls and boys are already looking at you like they're going to devour you alive."

"As if they're really going to do that. And since when did I became yours anyway?"

"Since we became bestfriends 15 years ago. And yes, they will."

"Whatever. You still haven't answered my question."

"Right. I didn't get any answers from them. They're accusing me of cheating."

"You don't say."

"What?" Asked Niall defensively.

"You're actually cheating on them 24/7."

Niall stick out his tongue at him. "Why are you asking about the so called sex god anyway? Interested are we?"

"Niall!" Exclaimed Ashton, frustrated with his friend being so playful.

"Oh please, spare me Ash. I won't judge you, I promise."

Ashton sighed and ran his right hand on his face. "You know what Niall?"

"What?" Asked Niall, displaying his infamous Irish grin on his face.

"I honestly, HONESTLY don't know how we became bestfriends."

"Because you love me." Niall winked at him again and laughed.

--------------------------------------

:)