Chapter 1 The Arrival

Blue Jay POV:

I am pissed off right now because I just found out that I got a new probation person today. I am reading his file at the moment while I am waiting for MC. Arthur to drive him here, poor kid she is a lunatic when it comes to driving. but she was ordered to take it easy he was wrongfully framed for murders one part of my power allows me to tell the truth from a lie so I know he's innocent his name is Sal Azure (Yes I know the name is going to be weird and from a lot of fandom s when I created this au I did not know his real name) I call my co-worker/ people I boss around and tell them to prepare a new room for him and eventually his friends want to know why I looked into two months into the future well at some point he friends arrive and their powers activate.

Sal P.o.v:

Today I got picked up by two weird ladies. The one who I figured out her name was driving her name is MC. Arthur. She is acting a little weird when it comes to driving then again I got arrested before I could get my license. Even though I will most likely never will get my license ever. Weird because when the guard told me and the other prisoners who was picking me up to take me to my new probation officer when they said her name all of the prisoner in the prison I got put in after my trial jumped and then said "I am sorry for you." one by one I was weirded out by that then when they told me who my parole office same thing happened again. Her name is Blue Jay and they say she is a lunatic but she's safer than that or they wouldn't have put someone with her if she is unsafe. Right?

While at the trial I saw Ash was happy that I didn't get put on death row but looked upset when they said I will be moved to a prison across America in Oregon. I look at a sign and it says "Welcome to Mystery Falls Oregon home of the first open monster/ human town population" The rest is burnt off. "I wonder why it is brunt," I thought. I head back to my thoughts. I didn't see my dad at my last trial. I am just happy that they figured out that I was framed for murder now they are searching for the real murderer. Then MC. Arthur yells that we are almost there.

I look up from what I was originally looking at to see a two-story building with five vehicles in the front yard one that has smoke coming must have broken down from the engine blowing out smoke, and two buses one of the buses is cut in half? and the other has a top hat why the hell does that bus have a top hat. Next they have a limo why do they have a limo then there is a rickety old 95 Nissan pick-up truck. Okay? There are more cars but less extraneous ones then I see on the side of the top hat bus and on the building it says "Freddy Fazbear's Birthday Palace" The building looks like it's been through hell and back then it changed to pristine and the ladies I am sitting next to watch it happen like nothings happening I know that's weird then we go park and this lady riding what looks like a winged unicorn?

(Yes that's an alicorn, not a winged unicorn they do not like being called that)

In the front yard, the lady takes off her hat and I see rainbow hair? white wolf ears, and huge fluffing wings that are white with black lines on the top and bottom of her wings. after she hops off the weird creature I notice she has a wolf tail she is wearing a white leather jacket a rainbow crop top with a weird blue substance on it, (Yeah that is elemental demon blood on her bud, Sorry) bell-bottom jeans, and white leather boots with weird symbols on it. We get out of the vehicle. "Better not be a cultist," I thought and then she laughed now with a Popsicle in her hand and tells me she is not a cultist.

"Wait how do you know what I was thinking, and how did you get that Popsicle without leaving our sight," she says "My name is Blue Jay your name must be Sal. Oh! And here," she takes off the cuffs I am wearing " I will explain everything once we get inside and changed here's a bag of clothes and after your done changing sit on the couch in the front living room." she hands me a bag of clothes from a store called Bealls.

To Be Continued...