Chapter 25 Valentines Day Party

Skip to Valentines Day

(Sals POV)

I wake up to see a dancing Larry in my room trying to wake us up so we can make the Valentine party at blue jays since today is a snow day so the school is closed but having a party a lot helps with some problems they experience. They have a party almost every two weeks. 

I laugh and wake up Ash since Larry still has not stopped dancing She finally wakes up and says sleepily "Good morning Sal and happy Valentine's day." 

I ask "How are you doing?" as I put her hand on her hand she has on her stomach. She cuddles into me. 

Larry looks at us and says/ yells in excitement "Good your both awake remember we have to go to the party!"  

I laugh and say "What the fluff is with you and waking us up with dancing you did that on my birthday and some other times." 

He laughs and says "Laura and Megan dared me to do it today I was dancing a jig for an hour then I went to jazz hands and that move I was doing." 

I laugh and nod then Ash says "I have to go to the bathroom." I let her go and she runs out and goes to the restroom. Larry leaves the room. Then I get up and get dressed and head to the hallway to the restroom and put Ash's clothes on the counter in the bathroom while she is barfing I go in and hold her hair and rub her back quietly. 

When she finishes she asks "Sal?"

I make a conformation noise before I say "Yes, What do you need Ash?" 

She gets up and hugs me and then goes to brush her teeth before kissing my cheek. I smile and hug her then pick her and carry her to the room grabbing the clothes I brought to her on the way. I put her on the bed and hand her the clothes and turn around she gets dressed once she is done I turn to her to see her in her purple dragon sweater and her ice blue jeans. I put on my blue and black skull shirt and a pair of red ripped jeans and my ice blue hoodie. 

I say "You look hot." 

She blushes and gets up and sits on me she says "Thank you but you chose my outfit."

I say "Yeah I did but you would have chosen looks over comfort you need more comfort than looking good because of the little one growing in you and Maple has decided to take you, Laura, Fran, Soda, Max, and Lilith to the mall for a girls day including Max tomorrow  so you can get new sneakers because look at your shoes." She nods and laughs as she puts her hand back on her stomach. I hear Max scream in pain he must be in labor. We run down the stairs to see Todd getting Max ready for the hospitable trip to give birth. 

Ash looks at me and thinks 'Sal can you set up the doctor's appointment for the baby on the day after tomorrow or when you can get an appointment.' 

I nod and go and call to set up the appointment in the meditation room so no one finds out about the baby yet other than Laura, and Larry because of their powers. I head back out and see Ash reading a letter addressed to me. I say "What does it say? Ash."  

She says "More about how close they are and what is in the box on the table apparently it is more of her journals she wrote and sent to them before she died." I frown and she hugs me. Then I open the boxes and see a bunch of journals and books she published under her maiden name. I start crying.

We head out after a while of me reading and crying over my mom's journals. We walk to the party. Once we arrive since Todd is at the hospital with Max and Neil is at school we just hang out and wait till something crazy happens. We hear the clock tower explode then Blue jay screams "Lightning!!!" 

Then a grey wolf with a broom and a white wolf with wings chasing the wolf with a broom I think 'how did he get a broom because?' They set up a rule do not let Lightning into the broom closet. because of this, we hear a second "Lightning!!!" Now two white wolves with wings are chasing the grey wolf. we burst into laughter till blue Jay gets the broom she breaks it in half leaving everyone who has not seen her do the next thing speechless. She chucks it causing it to stick the sharp end into the fence post and Lightning to duck out of the way. 

I go and grab two red velvet cupcakes one for me and one for Ash because she is craving a cupcake. I walk up to her and hand her cupcake while I eat mine and wrap my arm around her. Then La-De-Da (song at the top) starts playing and the heart starts swirling around couples including Valorie and Bella while they are blushing madly.

I laugh and hug ash waiting for her lean into me to move her to the couch.

To Be Continued... 

907 Words...