Chapter 5 Rude Awakening and Kitty Surprise

Sals P.O.V:

"Dude!! Dude!!! DUDE!!!!" I hear someone yelling at me sounds like Larry "Dude wake up you have a dog tail." I wake up staring at Ash as she is cuddled up to me looks like she never lost her feelings towards me much like I to her. but when I look over to where the voice was coming from I see a ghost version of Larry and he points to the mirror I point to Ash and he laughs and points at my butt and I blush when I see an ice blue long fur husky tail that I rub it and it is very soft I start blushing more when it turns into a cattail and Ash starts rubbing it and now I think I have cat ears too due to larry's face which is more amused and surprised and Ash wakes up when I almost moan because the cattail is ten time more sensitive than the dog tail. she starts blushing like mad when she notices where she is and that Larry is watching he just laughs I shoot him a death glare and he calms down. Then I hear a knock larry disappears and David walks in as I put on my mask he tells me that Blue Jay is heading to the store I have to join her and Ash is allowed to come with me.

   I get up and get dressed and I forget Ash was there for a second after I finish changing my pants and take off my shirt and shirtless I notice Ash is blushing and is ten times redder than when Larry embarrassed her this morning because I am buffer than when I got arrested due to the exercise requirements. I completely forgot my tail and how I have it is uncomfortable so put on the shirt I selected and go and ignore the pain. "I will fix it later." I thought. and hide the ears. I look at Ash to see her confused and I tell her I knew it would happen due to another power I will explain when Blue Jay is not heading to the store Larry shows up and has the same face as Ash and they can clearly tell that I am in pain. ash comes up behind me and cuts a hole in my pants so my tail can escape. it helps with the pain so I thank her. She then kisses me I kiss back delighted she kissed me.

Time skip brought to you by Gizmo

When me and Blue jay head in I see Ash with a suitcase and an animal carrier "I wonder what's in the carrier" I thought. Ash sees me and tells me she went to get her stuff and she got me a surprise as she points to the carrier. we go and sit on the couch and says "I made sure I could open this here" She then opens the carrier to see Gizmo walk out of the carrier I am so happy I hug Ash and Gizmo at the same time and say "Thank you how did you get dad to allow you to bring him here". 

After I release him he goes to the cable remote and turns on the TV and everyone else looks at him confused and thinks that is one odd cat and I see a news report talking about Todd, Larry shows himself I am pretty sure he did not mean to do that I laugh but back to the news report saying that Todd is being moved to different insane asylum and the one in this town and will be released by Thanksgiving. We all smile that our dear friend will be released. and we totally forget the question I asked. it says that someone like Neil, me, my dad, or Ash has to check him out. Ash volunteers to do it. 

Then the news was a bunch of bullets shot through the front window of the building every one duck while I pulled Ash down with me Blue Jay caught all the bullets with her bare hands holding them in like a fan she next says "We are heading to the mansion it is safer." 

I say surprised "You have a mansion?" 

She says "Well it is not really a mansion more like a castle you know that really tall mountain or hill in the town with the castle on top?" 

I think and say "Yes" 

She next says this "Well that is the place and well I just don't like staying there." 

Ash then says "How did you know what I was going to say." 

I say "She can read minds and well I have that power too because I have powers" as I say that I point to the tail and show my cat ears. "yeah I have been practicing with them for the past few weeks since they first got stronger and started showing up."

I use my telekinesis on a book on the table and hand it to Ash. She looks surprised but just smiles at me and hugs me while Gizmo turns the TV on to this show called "Leverage". But we did not notice in the background that everyone was fixing the window and packing the busses to head to the "mansion". Well, I get up and get the stuff I had packed with my powers so don't care Ash looks at me confused I point to the people in the background and do what I want to get to see the inside of the place.

Time skip brought to you by hiding wolf Blue Jay

I walk back into the living room to see Ash laughing with a big grin on her face, Blue Jay in wolf form sitting up high on a plant shelf like she is hiding. Four very scary animatronics are off on dollies and all the kids and the other animatronics are lined up for the busses and this guy trying to get Blue Jay down. I start laughing at and questioning how she even got up there. Then I noticed her wolf form had wings. Now I am questioning how the fudge this happened?

To Be Continued...