Chapter 2 New Phone?

Sal's POV:

I enter and the building is huge the place is really two floors minus the hidden floors but the visible floors on the outside are those two are two floors each in height. It is huge on the inside it looks like it's four floors high on the outside. But I walk into what looks like a living room. I see a bunch of kids playing and a girl who is being made fun of. I say, "Hey Blue Jay" she looks at me "Look over there".

She sees where I am pointing to and yells "Hey no-bullying DETENTION!" I already like her. The girl who bullied the other girl runs away. Then she looks at me and says "Thank you for bringing that to my attention and there are the bathrooms" She points to a hallway " And you might as well take a shower while you are at it you are ripe." as she says that she makes a you stink motion with her hands.

"Blue Jay!!" some lady with magenta hair that is slowly turning green a purple crop top and short shorts that are orange comes up to her and kisses her Jay kisses back.

"Danielle" She pulls away "What's got you all lovey-dovey" So that's her name and they are dating clearly

(They are married she just hasn't told him.)

I head to where she was pointing to and see three bathrooms female, male, and gender-neutral, and a bunch more doors and an elevator and door that seemingly leads to a stairwell. I enter the male restroom. I get yelled at for entering the wrong bathroom. I tell the guy that I am a guy. He looks at me like "really".

I laugh and say "I am used to people mistaking my gender, so it is fine except when it comes to going to the bathroom and I understand because of the pigtails"

time skip to after the shower brought to you by LOL bit

I head back to the living room in my new outfit surprisingly fits its black shirt with an ice blue skull on it a red jacket and some ripped jeans. She didn't hand me anything for my feet so that was it. As I step out of the living room to sit on the couch and wait for my next task and some explanation. I see a guy knocked out and lying on the ground "At least he is breathing" I thought. Blue Jay is being chastised by the same guy who told me off and more kids. "Wait isn't it October why aren't they in school," I thought. I step around the guy on the floor worried that it might happen to me if I touch him. I sit on the tan leather couch by a black dog or wolf with green eyes then he turns into a little boy with black curly hair and a blue hoodie still with the mesmerizing green eyes.

Then he opens his mouth and says "Hi my name is Max and is your hair naturally blue?"

I say, "My name is Sal, your second person to introduce themselves to me and yes my hair is naturally ice blue it is a family trait." I see Blue Jay's ear twitch and I'm so happy he didn't ask about the mask now that I mention it nobody has asked about the prosthetic and some of the people even some of the kids have scars even him as he takes off his hoodie they are all over his arms and it breaks my heart to see those.

Then Blue Jay and Danielle come out from the kitchen and another lady with cotton candy pink and cotton candy blue hair and the same thing with the eyes, puppy ears, and a dog tail. Wearing an apron saying "S.C. P 2396-p (Ms. Sweetie's puppy)" on top of a hot pink V-neck top that shows cleavage and blue jeans with paw prints and cooking stains all over it. Blue Jay's hair is from down to a ponytail. I look away from Puppy before I start needing to distract myself. as Blue Jay walks up to me and hands me a package and I look at her questioningly. then I look down and see it is a fluffing phone and an expensive one at that with an interesting phone case I open it and take it out and it already is set up and has a few numbers Blue Jay Nightingale (555)-426-3256, Danielle Nightingale (555)-045-6666, David (555)-304-1234, and this guy named Justin Mai (555)-444-4444. Then she says "How do you like your new phone? I also set it up with some music and so much more and say Mirro and you set him up.". And then she says, "And now to explain things for you... magic, the supernatural, Aliens, God, and a lot more exist."

To Be Continued...

The numbers are fake, and the phone is a fake brand too and the poor kid must deal with Blue Jay and her insanity and her randomness. Ash will come in eventually the next chapter will be her POV.