Chapter Part 19 Blues

The Next Day 

Sals POV 

I get a new game for the computer that Blue Jay bought for me to use for entertainment and my job. I have to set up the schedule for the other janitors and me and now including Larry. It is a pretty powerful computer and expensive so she must have over infinity dollars in her bank account for the fact she always has over 10000 dollars in her pocket or in her safe and has a bunch of jobs too. Ash is laying down next to me with her art tablet drawing a commision for someone who wants a were-rabbit witch casting a spell. I enjoy watching her draw and being comfortable earning money for the wedding and designing the dress with Blue Jay while I make money for a house for us and our friends future families. Since Maple and Chug beat us to it during high school when it comes to kids and after high school and the murders they got married, Max is expecting Todd's baby, and Larry is planning propose to Laura. 

But there is a problem coming up in Max's and Todd's story I had a vision that a werewolf Neil is going to show up and try to win Todd back. But then he is going to end up with this werewolf guy named Zack. Todd walks into the room with what looks like a tiny spell book. Oh yeah Todd is Mage and so is Laura  but you should know mages can and werecats have a very short pregnancy time unlike humans. Since the baby is a hybrid between a werecat and a mage it is going be a short pregnancy for him. 'Poor Max' I thought. Max also has not told todd yet luckily Max can pitch in for the house. Todd also got a job with a government called Eureka or Global Dynamics while I found out about my dad being a CIA agent. Lisa finally showed up with half of everyones stuff and the Ghost objects from the old apartments and is holding in it the new apartments that she is managing with Jim Johnson. Till we get a new house. I hear Max wake up and say "Guys I have to tell you something especially Todd,sweetie. I am pregnant the father is you Todd I don't know how but if a another male touches or press a certain spot on my body I can get pregnant well I have an ex who found it and abused. well you were pressing it." he says the last bit to Todd while hugs him and Ash shouts "Congrats." and Todd looks at max and asks "How long have you been." 

Max looks at him "I found out yesterday and Sal overheard my thought so he knew probably since two weeks ago." 

 After awhile we went back to what we were doing while Todd and Max talk about Baby plans while I rub Ash's shoulder to keep her from crying and working on our stuff. Then the others run in and ask "How the fuck did he get pregnant and who the fluff is father or mother."  

 Max points at Todd answering one of the two questions and Todd says "He has a spot on his chest that if you press it he has a chance to get pregnant and I am the father and no He is still a virgin and what we did not have sex."

 I kiss Ash on her head while she almost starts crying because of the talk of baby stuff and the others notice that she is crying and ask "What is wrong?" 

 I look at her and Ask her "Can I tell" she nods. I then say "Ash was pregnant but she lost the baby and we were trying to keep it a secret till it was more likely it would survive. But a few of you found out or in Todd case he read the note before me." As I said that everyone who knew raised their hand and Maple looks stunned and shocked.

She hugs Ash and says "I am sorry, I know someone who knows how it feels to have a miscarriage I will give you her number." As she say the second half she pulls back. 

Ash smiles and says"That would be nice and they already knew about the miscarriage so yeah it fine that you forgot I was taking it hard and it is fine."

Todd and Max look down and at each other the to us and say "Sorry Ash we forgot about the miscarriage." 

Ash and me say in sync "It is fine you guys." we look at each other and chuckle then we relax again and go back to talking about both of the things they learned about each other.

 Then my sister run in here and tackles Larry. Maple looks at her and "asks who is she?"

I look at her and say "She is my long lost twin sister." 

She just stands there stunned and Thinks 'How?'

 I laugh and say "She was Kidnaped at birth and she was forced to frame me and we both have telepathy ok."

 we continue talking and having fun in the courtyard in the school and about a house I found for a 700 bucks that needs a lot of renovations and four stories or five depending on how you look at it.