Chapter 21 Christmas Part 2

Last part: Then Blue Jay walks in with a bunch of gifts for everyone and Jaxson.

Sals Pov 

I start freaking out in my mind and I look at Jaxson to see him smirking and licking his lips at me seductively I try to hide the wine and growl. I think of something to set off Larry and Ash I think of one thing and say "Hi Jaxson." I notice Ash and Larry look at me confused and worried and Ash gets up and takes Blue Jay out of the room. Jaxson leaves after to go to the bathroom.

Ash's pov 

I am talking to Blue Jay explaining what happened with Sal and Jaxson. she sees the problem and yells to another guy "Set up a single room for Jaxson he can't share a room with anybody especially Sal." I smile and thank her and go back into the room and sit by a internally freaking out Sal.

I whisper in his ear "She dealt with Jaxson and tell them about Jaxson." so he nodded and when they asked about what that was about he asked soda and the twins to leave the room so Laura leaves the rooms with the kids. 

Then he tells them what had happened with the guy Jaxson and they are the most shocked I have seen them all they all hug him and his dad asks "How long have been sitting on this?" 

Sal Answers back saying "since after his trial and then I told Ash and someone else in the room a week ago something brought up a memorie and seeing him brought more memories I thought I got through with the help of a therapist." 

Everyone else nods worriedly and one my friends (Larry) say changing the harsh subject "when do you think we can start working on the house we bought?" 

My dad looks at us happy and say "Hey if you need any money we could help with money."

While Travis looks at me and asks "Hey can me an Rachel move in with you? I can't stand living with a pomeranian watching you pee and your girlfriend is afraid of." 

I laugh at the absurd statement and look at the others and we all nod except chug which is still figuring out the stuff about Jaxson. Just as i see Larry walk out of the room I get worried for what larry might do especially with his mostly new and uncontrollable powers he has. But not so worried because Blue jay will stop him and will be a lot harsher on Jaxson than me but we get back to the Christmas gifts. We have fun on some of the weird one but the more better one we got.

........................................To be continued..........................................