Chapter 9 Cuddles and The Asylum

(Sal's P.O.V)

I wake up to Ash cuddling me and us being half-dressed I blush. I cuddle up to her and turn myself into a cat by accident. She hugs me and wakes up and looks at me confused me with my normal look my eyes. She eventually figures out why I am a cat and leaves the room so I can transform back and put on clothes but she walks back in because she is still half-naked as I putting back on my clothes. After she puts on her clothes then we head down to see my half-siblings playing with Blue Jay's twin daughters Bell and Bella in the living room. I notice that Valorie and Bell are blushing like they like each other. They also clearly like each other. 'How long was I in jail' I thought. 

"You were in jail for four years they were born a year before you got arrested you just didn't get to meet them because I did not know about them I found out about them a year after the first trial date, so three years ago." My dad says as he hands me a plate of pancakes. 

Then I hear la-dee-da playing and hearts start swirling around me and ash and every couple that we know of and even a few that we did not know about. after we eat and watch some 'Leverage' blue jay finishes her song that she was playing on her guitar she calls clancy which I think talks back to her. She says "we are heading too insane asylum " and she is taking me and Ash in a flying carriage to pick up someone in which I think we are picking up Todd.

Time Skip Brought To You By Gizmo Taking A Bath

(Ash's P.O.V)

We start sitting a carriage with what looks like a unicorn with wings then blue Jay says "Ali is an alicorn that is connected to me powerful mage like myself are connected to alicorns and lower leveled mages are connected with unicorns and pegasi. and alicorn do not like being called a unicorn with wings or a winged unicorn." 

I stare at her as Blue Jay hops on Ali's back and Sal gets in the carriage I get in and we start moving. (Have you seen Sofia the first like the flying carriages in the show) Eventually these wing-like things on the sides of the carriage open and we start lifting off and the start flapping and the unicorn lifted off we are now in the air looking over a beautiful city but since I am scared about falling onto a pile of bones I cuddle up to Sal and he comforts me and Blue Jay puts on a song that does not settle my nerves she calls it is called wolf in sheep's clothing by Set It Off. then she puts on a Disney princess song after it is done. we are descending and I cuddle closer to sal and he Takes off his mask and kisses my forehead and then he puts it back on and then the music just stops. I am shivering and I hear Sal say "Ash calms down we landed she is in the building you can calm down, and cuddling an ex-con?" He says the last part in a sarcastic tone. 

I laugh and say back "You are really just a cuddle bug and you never really killed anyone only so breaking and some trespassing charges and theft too." He nodded and laughs. then Blue Jay comes out with two people a short girl with a bob haircut a yellow dress and black and white leggings and a cute black cat with orange and the other person is Todd. they come up and sit in the carriage and Todd recognizes Sal and hugs him. As I notice a familiar-looking cat hops into the carriage and sit by me and seems like he is blushing at todd he doesn't seem to notice the cat so I don't mention it but sal mentions it like it is nothing then Nitecore song called O.D.D blast and we lift off I freak out Todd seems surprised. 

(Sal's P.O.V)

As we lift off Ash freaks out and cuddles up to me like last time and Todd is freaking out to about the cats and how he is not insane and how we are in a flying carriage. I then say "Todd, Ash calms down Todd you're giving me a headache and ash your hurting me" she realises her death grip on me "and what is your name sweetie?"as I say the last thing to the little girl staring at my girlfriend and I already know her name but just to strike up conversation with the third person who is not sacred she says "Fran my name is Fran Bow."

(Yes I know Fran bow but she is tied to two other characters and she will be important in another storyline, not the Four main important storylines In this book the other book does two of the book "Halos And Demon Horns" but yeah and shameless plug but we last chapter is when that book starts and this the day right after the last chapter. I also draw some storylines from other people and many other things.)

To be continued...