Chapter 24 Groundhog Day Surprise

(Sal's Pov) 

  I wake up to see Ash in lingerie standing putting on makeup. I say "Ash, what are you doing?" She turns her head towards me and fake frowns. 

 She jumps on the bed or should I say to me she says "You ruined your ground-hog day surprise." In a fake pout. I see all of her tattoos her wings on her back, a sigil on her chest, and a dragon on her wrist. 

I say "You sure are excited and happy today." 

She kisses me then says "I just want to start trying for a baby." 

I laugh and say "Did the doctor clear you for that."

She laughs and says "Yes yesterday he cleared me for that."

I ask "Is it the best time?"

She blushes and nods as she starts rubbing my crotch through my boxers with her knee. I give her a kiss starting a heated make-out session. Then it turns to more heated and lovely. 

Time Skip to lunch

(Ash's POV)

 I wake up half naked cuddled up to a half Sal luckily he did not need to go to work today because it is 11:58 am almost lunch. I nudge Sal awake so we can get ready so our friends don't know what we just did luckily it is soundproof and we were quiet. When he wakes up he hugs me and rubs me so I am more comfortable. I get up slowly and put on a purple tank top, my choker, a pair of fuzzy lilac sleep shorts, knee-high socks, and fuzzy lilac slippers. I look over to see Sal putting on sleep pants and hugging me shirtless. I forgot he is out of clean shirts time to do laundry. Sal then says "Let go get lunch then do the laundry so I don't have to go outside shirtless because dang it is cold." 

I laugh and say "Really it is perfect for me." 

He laughs and says "It must be my ice powers making me uncomfortable." 

I then say "Well then put on your power dampening cuffs."

He nods and puts on the silver cuffs. We head down and our friends asks us "Slept in?" 

I say "Yes." making Sal twitch his ear slightly since I was the one who put him this situation. 

Larry then asks Sal "Why are you shirtless Sal?"

Sal then says "Out of clean clothes." I sigh because he told the truth and did not mention we had it again. 

Then Sam pulls me back and says "You two forgot I can read minds too but I won't tell them either." 

I sit down in the dining room with everyone and Sal hands me a plate with a DiGiorno mini pizza on it, a Dr. Pepper, and a salad with a fruit salad. I started eating not caring about some of the unhealthiness of our lunch and the possibility with the baby. Mr Azure walks in with something for the twins and hands me a box once I realize what it is I put it in my lap hiding it from the rest 'How did he know I was going to send Sal to get it for me that saves him the embarrassment from that but. How?!' Sal and Sam chuckle at my thoughts while I finish eating and then go to the bathroom.

(Sal's POV)

I see Ash leave and Larry asks "What is with her and what's with the shirtless and the bracelets plus the tattoo on your chest." 

I blush because I completely forgot about my prison tat I say "First not going to tell anyone, two I already told you I need to do laundry, three they are power dampening cuffs they are on half power, and four I forgot I got that in prison but how come you did not mention it last time you walked in on me shirtless." 

He nods satisfied with my answer. He then says "I did not notice it. Last time."

I say "Okay." Then Ash walks back into the room happily. Thinking 'Sal it is positive.' I smile as she sits down and Larry starts grilling her everyone else except Laura, Soda, Valorie, Katie, and Chug facepalm at Larry and his way of getting answers. I laugh at everyone's reaction. Because Larry I thought he did have it but Chug had it and he is acting innocent but I understand Laura.