Chapter 18 Movie Day and Night

Next Day

Sal's POV

I wake up to everyone who hasn't been in an asylum, prison, or dead and including laura for the past four years talking about a movie night for today the decision to do it in the demon realm and then larry runs into the room screaming "Reeeeeeeeeeee" 

I get up and shout "what is going on with you larry?"

everyone looks at me and larry before larry says hyperventilating "Some-one  --w-was --chase-ing m-me." 

I nod then ask "who was chasing you?"

He then says "A furry and a giant cultist penguin. Though I might have been imaging the penguin I am pretty high." We all laugh at his absurd statement. 

I ask him "How did you get the weed? Laura does not like it and it is really hard to get non-prescription weed in this town." 

Then Todd buts in saying "Yeah how did you get it. It is really hard to even get Catnip in this town because werecats can get high on it good thing Max and Gizzmo don't like it."

 A high Larry looks at us and says "Don't know how I got I just did." We just laugh then everyone else gets ready for a movie night for 22-year-olds and a few 21-year-olds who don't drink and do drugs in the demon realm with Maple and Chug. I get comfortable before we leave and Max gets up and goes to the bathroom before Todd can come back. 

He comes back ten minutes later while I am putting on a shirt he blushes and sits down and I overhear his thoughts "Shit shit I am pregnant and Todd should know how do I tell him I wanted to avoid telling him that I can get prego"  

I say "Dude I can read your mind and are you really?" He nods blushing clearly embarrassed. I next say "I will not tell anyone"

Time skip to the Demon realm

Ash's Pov

We are sitting in a huge room watching a movie on a flat-screen tv. Laura calls her bedroom the size of the bio family's houses I laugh at what she calls it but she is right it is huge she is lucky to have been adopted by Bill Cipher the demon realm king. But not so lucky to have to run away from an abusive father. watching a movie and talking I start feeling tired so I lean on Sal and reach for my tummy but then stop realizing that I lost the baby. I feel Sal wrap his arm around me right before a big jumpscare that jumps because I hug Sal more even though I have watched this before it is still scary. Sal didn't jump at though he uses to always jump these kinds of scenes because he used to have dreams like this. But then the next movie starts and I have a rape scene in it and he moves the blanket to covers us. This is odd he used to watch these scenes with problems but he is more uncomfortable watching it than he used to. then I pass out from the outside warmth and the cold temperature from Sal.

In Sal's flashback Sal's Pov & *Trigger Warning*

This guy named Jaxson one of my old cellmates gets done giving me a hickey after pulling out of me he gets up and put back on his jumpsuit. He says "Did you enjoy that ~baby?~" in a flirtatious manner. I don't answer him as he lay down on the ground leaving me to grab a shiv I made and cut myself but stop after three cuts and head to bed.

Out of flashback *trigger over*

I notice Ash is passed out so is Maple and Chug so I take off my mask and look at the scars on my wrist secretively in case Ash wakes up and so no one notices the small scars that are almost gone luckily he is never getting out of prison and I got moved the week after I told the therapist about Jaxson's bad deed finally after six months of torture from him. I move the blanket so me and Ash are more comfortable since the scene is over.

Time skip Twenty minutes later

Me, Larry, and a sleepy laura are the only ones awake. once Laura passes out next the used to be high Larry takes my hand and moves the bracelet hiding my scars to stare at me and ask "Why?"

I say "I was raped in prison and a few times during the six months he was doing it I would use the shiv I made to cut. Before I finally told the therapist and it helped keep me from telling the guards to kill him instead. Eventually we were both moved cells. Him to 30 in jail and possible parole because his trial got moved because of the raping. me to a part of his trial and a new cell and cellmate till my trial." as I say that I feel Ash stirr 

He looks at me and says "So the movie brought up memories and I wish I could have helped with him but if he ever gets out how about I change the movie to something that does not bring up memories." I nod as I notice Ash listened to our conversation great now I need to tell her so tell her using telepathy. 

She hugs me and says "Sorry but tell me some more things that happened I am just happy you got to stay with the therapist after the trial."

Larry returns from changing the movie and notices Ash is a wake and says "I put on Happy Death Day. and Happy Death day 2U so no rape scenes. Okay?" I do a thumbs up while Ash cuddles into me so we continue the movies before a maid walks into the room causing the door to slam shut and everyone else to wake up and notice the movie change. The maid hands everyone their lunch which is domino's pizza and a bunch of caffeinated soda.

We all yell at once "Awesome food!"

We continue and watch the physiological horror movies and have fun and eating. Then Soda the four year old comes over and grabs a slice of plain cheese and head back over to the tv she is watching. So she doesn't get scared.  

allfndjfjfjjk continued...

Hey do not listen to this song "Her last words" by Courtney Parker (song at top) and clean a tight space with the chemicals and the sad tone and lyrics of this song  and any thing this song might remind you of, you will cry. here is a more upbeat song down here. Scars to your beautiful - Alessia Cara