Chapter 7 Police Station

A week later a week before Halloween                               

(Blue Jays P.O.V)

I wake up to a  bunch of texts to see they are from the president of the USA about Sal's stupid parole and tonights an interdimensional council meeting.  I laugh at the weird text I get so does my wife. I shoot a cuss word because of something they said. They all text back Blue Jay while my wife shouts the same thing at me.

I head back into the living room and tell Sal the good news I am halfway through the announcement till I notice they aren't even in the room at all everyone who is in the room my cousins, sisters, my stepfamily, friends, and kids is staring at me like I have a knife through my chest. I start laughing at my mistake till Sal walks into the room with his girlfriend Ash and the Ghost now know as Larry and say "Sal, I just got some great new instead of having to stay on the same lot as me 24/7 but you need to be on the same lot as a police officer or royal guard I know that is still irritating but it will be easier.... oh and you can get a job best place will be the new hospitable being opened next week they need maintenance and janitorial staff."

Ash then says "So he still needs a weaponized babysitter and you think he can't get a better job."

My daughter Allison then says "Why do you hate cops so much?"

Ash and Sal then say together "In our old town there was a cult and some of the cops were corrupt."

I say "Oh." Next, I say " We also have an Interdimensional Council meeting and I got a call about a girl on case with the new detectives in town they are working on your case Sal. This girl might have a mental issue or really thinks she committed the murder and was forced to frame you with her hair she looks a lot like you she came in last night confessing to the crime. The detectives want to do a DNA test with you and they want you to sign off on it."

Sal says "ok I will do it" Ash and larry ghost looks at him surprised. He says "What I just want to know is if she is related to me she could tell me some family secrets or we could be there for her."

I say "Well I read her testimony I think she is wearing a mind-control collar that is deactivated and she was forced to do it i am going to murder who forced her if he is a demon. I am still not killing a person who can't revive." Sal looks surprised at what I said not Larry but Ash is more terrified of me than she already is. I laugh at their looks and how everyone else is calm about what I said because I have actually done that so I am not surprised at the fact that they are not surprised.

Later at the police station.

I burst into my third least visited workplace of all my jobs the police station in a list of all the job least visited workplace to most visited is the castle in the parole office haven't even been fluffing there at all,(true Blue Jay) mage realm only go there for emergency or check on the kingdom or to be left alone, city hall only there for emergencies and to pick up paperwork (she is the mayor), the police station tend to pass out on my desk or to go there to throw perps in jail and to interview them, Freddy Fazbear's Birthday Palace a sixth of my sleeping houses, and the school, it is a boarding school and some of the teachers sleep on lot.

      I see a girl sitting at my desk and some guys talking to her and she is shaking and then I see the collar activate and I pull out a shock rod from my other job; I used to be a nighttime security job at Freddy Fazbear's before I became the owner. Her eyes become completely black and then I taze her and the collar breaks. and I take it and figure out the programming while everyone else is looking at me especially my ex-husband and the captain of the police in town as the president of the USA enters the station and the two new guys are gawking at her surprised. I burst out into laughter. I put on some music and just start ignoring the people around I start it on the Eevee song.

To be Continued...