Chapter 4 Twins? And Insane Portal To Pensacola?

Time Skip A Few Days 

Sal P.O.V:

I wake up and spot in the dresser a bunch of clothes and a new outfit that looks like it was made of my old prison uniform but I take the bracelet an ice blue shirt black ripped jeans the red jacket and the prison shoes then walk to the male restroom on the floor my room is on. That is the new routine for me though it is kind of ok

Time Skip brought to you by Pancake Puppy

I enter the living room and see Blue Jay holding an air horn to what looks like a walkie-talkie that looks like it is Bluetooth connected to the intercom system she notices me and tells me to cover my ears. I did just that. the sound of air horns blasting through the whole building. Thank God I listened to her I might have had hearing loss after she laughs for a few moments after she calmed down she asked me "Hey, which do you want a stack of pancakes with fruit salad if so what flavor or an omelet?" 

I say "Chocolate pancakes and fruit salad" 

Puppy must have heard me she says "Order up and here's a cup of fruit salad" As she says that she handed me a tiny bowl of fruit salad.  

"Oh!" Blue Jay makes a noise to get my attention I look at her with me taking the prosthetic up so I could eat. "a package came in the mail for you it has two ghosts connected to it it is funny and angels can see ghosts without them having to reveal themselves to us through wolf eyes sometimes get in the way and we are heading to Pensacola Florida today I will explain it on the way." 

"Wait aren't we in Oregon?" I ask her 

"Like I said I will explain on the way here is the package. Ghosts whoever you are revealing yourselves" I go and see the letter the package is from Ash now I'm ten times happier. 

I wonder what's in the package now please be some of Larry's things but who is the second ghost I ask Blue Jay "Hey Blue Jay is one of the ghosts tall almost the same height as your hair male?"

"Yes, why do you guess that," She said.

"I knew him we were friends." I open the package and before I look in I decide to finish reading the letter

"Dear Sal,

   I know you're out of jail. so I am coming your way after I tell your dad, new mom, your stepsister, and your half-sisters that you are out of jail they are right now in Pensacola. I will see ya in a while but I sent ya some stuff from the apartments such as two of the ghosts Larry and Megan. With the gear-boy, the Guitar, and a Rubik's cube."

I frown at the last part  I read before I finish reading.

"Your love Ash, 

P.S. here is my number text me your address (1-555- 103 0111)"

I look into the box which is on a circular coffee table I see the guitar super Gearboy a plank of wood  Megan's necklace which I put on and Blue Jay looks at me weirdly like I am weird then I continue looking I see another necklace I put it on my wrist like it is a charm bracelet my old earrings which I put in and ignore the Rubik's cube in there and pull out the guitar and the super Gear-boy. Blue Jay sees the tricked-out Guitar and does the rock-on-symbol with her hand and I laugh and put the gearbox in my backpack put ash number in my new phone and text her.

In the text chat 

Me: Hi Ashie

Ash: who is this? is this Sal?