27 The Birth

Sals POV

It is a week after my B-day. Ash being two weeks overdue is gonna pop any day now. 

Right now we are sitting in the gaming room watching Larry and Max die and get jump-scared in the game they are playing. I feel Ash jump at the next jumpscare. She starts to lean on me. So I wrap my arm around her and put my hand on her stomach. I feel a kick so I smile as she cuddles into me.

Ash's POV

As I cuddle into Sal I feel a harsher kick than the kick that happened when I leaned on Sal. My breath must have hitched because Sal looked at me with concern. "Sal I think I just had a contraction," I thought. His eyes go wide once he realizes what that means. he takes a deep breath and in my mind says "Tell me once it gets to thirty minutes apart." I nod so he goes back to watching Max and Larry while cuddling me he gets handed a controller and the play finally not dying and getting jump-scared.

" I nod so he goes back to watching Max and Larry while cuddling me he gets handed a controller and the play finally not dying and getting jump-scared

Still Ash's POV

I counted I just hit the thirty minute apart mark so I say "Sal I am in Labor and just hit the thirty-minute apart mark." Sal calmly just picks me up while everyone else just starts freaking out and follows us. Sal puts me in the car and gets the baby bag. 

After a car trip and a few agonizing hours later brought to you by LOL-bit.

I am holding my firstborn daughter and child Aphrodite, Sal is holding our second-born Aurora, Henry is here and holding his first grandson Alexander, and Dina is holding our third child and daughter Stella.