Chapter 6 ??????

One Week Later                                                                                     

Nobodies P.O.V: 

          In a hidden group island country named Rainbowtopia, there is a girl with dyed orange hair a blocky dog collar and a super-spy outfit a gold right eye and a blue left eye. Sitting in an empty room planning her escape as the collar retracts into a chip in her neck well that collar is a mind-control collar her "parents" or should I say captors used her to frame her twin brother for mass murder in the 1st degree. Since she looks a lot like her twin brother when her hair isn't dyed and she is wearing a mask. Her real hair color is ice blue much like her twin brothers. The sad bit is that he or her only living parent actually both parents and her brother don't know she exists. The same thing happens with another girl but it is only her twin sister that does not know she exists. but back to the point they used her to spy on the true king of Rainbowtopia and eventually frame him, to get him executed. You may be asking her name well she does not have a name due to her original kidnapper being killed by her now captor and she forgot her own name. Her only knowing that her original kidnapper's last name 'Violet'. Plus her possible relationship with the person she helped put in jail.

??? P.O.V:

I enter my room in the base only to be knocked out.

Time Skip brought to you by Rena Rouge

   I wake up in the woods with the dye out of my hair and a strange feeling like I am closer to my true family I only had when I was watching the 'victim'. Framing and seeing him and being forced to run from him. I try to summon my wings only to have the pain to shoot through my whole back when they touch the ice-cold air. I light my hand on fire. Green fire surrounds my hand luckily they did not know about this power. Start heading to the closest police station. As I see a sign saying "Welcome to Mystery Falls"

Time skip brought to you by cat rituals

Once I reach the police station I enter and confess to the crime that they had planted on the victim known as Sal Azure. I am now sitting in a jail cell waiting for them to activate the collar. Or this lunatic named Jessica Nightingale. 

To be Continued...

sorry it is very short