Chapter 13 Halloween and Lavender

Earlier that day In Sal's POV

I wake up next to ash with todd staring at us with a what is that face.

Todd's P.O.V

I wake a I see Sal sit up so I sit up because I have been waiting for a air horn to blare in my ears or for Sal or Ash to wake up. then I notice a set of animal ears and tail on Sal. (It keeps trying to autocumber Sal to Sale) He looks at me and he must have noticed my face he uses his mind reading power to talk to me and says "It is halloween and yes I have animal powers and Ash is still asleep so quite." I stuffle my laugh so I don't wake up Ash right as think of Neil my weird ass cat Max hops on my bed while Gizmo hops on Sal and Ash's bed. I smile and pet Max on his tummy and and this odd coloration on his chest and he purrs when I start pressing it more I pick him up and hug him and he cuddles into me. Even Though he disappears for a day of a week at a time but he still is adorable. 

Sal's Pov

I watch as Todd messes with his cat which I figured out is werecat named Max and Max has a major crush on Todd. We did not notice him in Knockfell is because he was stuck in popular group and since we made it a point to avoid the popular group alot the rest of us never knew he was a famous model or he took tutoring from Todd but he is big time gay. My thoughts get interrupted by a knock on the door causing Ash to wake up. Me and Todd say come in because I don't care if people see my face. The door open to reveal my dad with a few costumes for us and Gizmo and Max. Mine is a ice blue onesie with cat ears Ash's is lilac purple onesie with doggy ears and a tail, mine doesn't have a tail. Todd's costume is a mad scientist fitting. we put on our costumes and Ash just heads back to bed she been more tired than normal I am getting kind of worried. But I just let her sleep so I can get breakfast for us. 

Todd dresses up max a he just allows it dang Max must really love Todd to allow that. Gizzmo somehow dressed himself I don't know how he did it but he did it and he looks spiffy. I left the room to walk down the hall to the cafe and order two cups of rainbow berry tea one caramel latte and one vanilla latte four scones one chocolate chip and blueberry, one blackberry and lilac, mint chocolate chip, and vanilla bean scone, and a vanilla twinkie for Gizzmo plus some napkins and a pepto bismol for Ash. I wait a minute and get the food and Then the clock tower explodes again causing me to jump and almost drop the scones. But I did not drop it. I walk to the room to witness Todd letting Max out to go to the restroom and him transform and he see me catching him red handed he blushes and I hand him his latte and scone and whisper "show your real self to him and I already knew."

 I walk into the room to witness gizzmo trying to comfort a barfing Ash and Todd freaking out. I sit by ash as she finishes barfing and I hand her the food I got for her then I hand the others their food and drinks and eat mine Ash hugs me I hug back we talk to figure out what to do today we decide to go and sit in the courtyard after Blue Jay brusts in and yells "Sal get your butt in the courtyard because we have a surprise for you and your family and friends also your free oficaly free no more stupid parole but you do have to stay with me for a while and one of your old cell mates made parole and is coming here."

Time skip to lunch and the end of the last Chapter still Sal's P.O.V

We are sitting figuring out lunch with family it is funny because the cats are with us every time we say Wendy's max meows so we selected Wendy's for lunch now we are just waiting for a special guest. Another reason we selected wendy's is because Ash and my stepmom also want it. I asked if I can go with dad to get food or put the orders in so Max can get food and grab another twinkie for gizzmo. Max gets up and walks off and come back in human form and introduces himself as Maximillion Starheart but we could call him Max and asks "Can I sit here?" he asks as he points by Todd. Dang I forgot he looks alot like a model Todd blushes and say he could sit by him Ash asks him if he wants wendy's he say yes and give us money for his and Todd's part of the bill. we wait a minute and I see the gates in the front of the school open to reveal a girl that looks like me and a guy with white hair he come behind her and kisses her I figure out shes the guest and I nudge the sleepy and cuddly Ash and start waving her over. Ash blushes after noticing her own tiredness and starts waving the girl over todd looks at me confused Max figured it out immediately and whispers in his ear he blushes the other already figured it out too and joined me. 

She come and sits down and introduces herself as Lavender and she next says "and which one of you is Henry Azure" my dad raises his hand confused, she continues "I am your Daughter and I was kidnapped at birth and was forced to do some bad things." he spits out his water blue jay gave him everyone else looks surprised I did not because blue jay told me the genealogy report and she should have told my dad. 

He asks "how?"

 I say "One you where drunk at my birth, Two the nurses told you that my twin died during birth she my twin." 

My dad still clearly confused looks at me. "How do you know that?" He asks me.

 I say "Mom wrote pretty detailed journals and kind of figured it out, mom kept them in a storage container and I got them when I was fifteen." 

He looks at me and says "How did you know what I was going to say? Also makes sense."

    I point to my head and say "Telepathy."He just nods and everyone else nods and we order and talk and Lavender tells her story and another new problem about the rouge family and her theory that the caused the car crash/ dog attack that killed mom and disfigured me was a planned assassination attempt by the rouge family or the cult of knockfell. Ash, Todd, Ghost Larry, and me ask her "how you know that."

She then says "I douno." 

Max gets back with the food and sees our confused faces and asks what is going on we  do a unanimous vote by nodding and tell everything to everyone. (I know that they tell everything that happened in knockfell but that also had Chug, Maple, and Soda. and his Dad didn't really follow the trial) Basically what happened the day I moved in then the two weeks later then the baloney incident and the day of murders and some other incidents and info we figured out that happened and what we figured out here. I find out that Ms. Lisa is a freaking angel and they think Mr Johnson is a Demon and Larry has possibility to revive and they're gonna try the day after my and lavender's b-day.so now the war is just beginning.

 We just finish eating while they process and Ash passes out with her head on my shoulder I move her to a more comfortable position and pet her hair.

Time skip 

Ashes Pov

I wake up in a bed I figure it out it is my bed and I have to pee. (TMI Ash TMI) I get up and walk into the women's restroom and look at the counter I see a pregnancy test in the toiletry basket and figure out I should use it and I use it and wait it is positive so that is what is going on with me should I tell Sal he find out any way and he is the father so I head just put the container on it. I walk with it to the room I see no Sal so I write a note saying "Sal look at the object before reading the rest." do not tell your parents unless if Todd already read it also our friends, okay if he does read it tell larry" I put the pregnancy test on the bedside table"Yes I am and your the father that is what going okay. - Ash" I put the note on the bedside table by the test and write sal on the cover of the letter then I pass out on the bed

To be continued....