Chapter 10 Carriage Ride and Culver's

Last time on Angels, Demons, and Probation Sally Face (Sal X Ash)...

She says "Fran my name is Fran Bow."

Couple minutes later 

(Sal's P.O.V)

I talk to the only sane girl while Todd silently freaks out and Ash passes out cuddling me I hug and comfort her. Blue sends her thoughts to me and ask "Hey can you ask the one who is not asleep 'what food they want Arbys or Culvers  I somehow got us into navarre since I like Culvers i thought I should ask if you want it" 

I think back "Just go and can you change the music? They don't know what Culvers is I don't even know and how did you accidentally end up in Florida 'ohh wait'" I must have said the last part out loud because Todd is staring at me like I am Insane.  

We start to descend I notice people staring us as we land and go to land vehicle Todd stares at at me like who is this lady and why is she insane and why are you not freaking out. I laugh and say "This is now normal to me." blue jay drives into the drive thru and we order and we start explaining everything while we wait for the food and I take off my prosthetic face to show my newly healed face and he just stare dumbfounded while Ash wakes up and hugs me while we are waiting for food.

Time skip brought to you by Gidget the robotic dog

We land at home or should I say the boarding school (they moved while they were gone) and Blue Jay says that he will be stay in our dorm room till a separate dorm opens up she takes the food she ordered for the kids to the cafeteria and we head there with her and Todd makes a disgusted face since we did not tell him about the fact to food is delicious and Puppy and Blue Jay do not like baloney and thus do not serve it to the kids. 

She goes up to girl I know as Charlie and tell her to lead us to the student dorm building and we could eat there in the cafe there since Charlie works at the cafe. We walk out following Charlie to a building as we pass one building and notice seven other buildings and sit and eat and explain a lot more about the place as we hear a explosion and everyone jumps and Todd asks and half yells "What the Fluff was that about!" 

I say back "I dunno" 

He responds "I think I am going more insane." 

Me and Ash laugh and Say "No you are not that is a totally normal reaction to your first day in this Insane town we are already used to the chaos as you notice more magic is around us" Me and Ash burst out into more laughter as we realise we just talked in sync again and we kiss. 

While Todd just stare at us and He asks "hey where is Neil?" as he pushes up his glasses excited and confused.

 I say "Ash deal with this" as I eat she explains everything about Neil to him.

Time skip

we head to our room and we head to bed.

To Be Continued....