Chapter 16 Sal's Birthday. Part 2

In the park with Arby's and Sweet Frog

(Sals Pov)

 We talk over lunch and desert getting ready for when Larry comes back and when Maple, Chug, and Soda comes to mystery falls. And also telling them parts of my weird dream I had yesterday leaving out the part about Ash saying she lost the baby. They think that it is weird till I remind them about the jumbled visions in Knockfell and my weird ass nightmares. They Laugh and nod well Ash looks at me and asks about the baby through her mind as she leans on me "I did dream something about the baby but I'm not happy about what I dreamt we might have a miscarriage. We well have other chances. But this one might make it but might not. so till we are out of the red danger zone we wait to tell. Okay?" 

 She nods answering my question while trying to keep a happy face. She puts her hand on her stomach I put my hand on hers and she rests her head on my shoulder and Max, and Louis (Sam's boyfriend) say we are having a few movie nights for you three this night is Romance movies so we can catch you up on movies and the reason for romance movies tonight is because Larry will want to watch the action, horror, comedies, and the family movies." I smile and nod and side hug Ash more and notice she passed out as she cuddle into me. I move her to a more comfortable position on my lap and feel a slight movement from her hand as put my hand back on her hand. 

 Then I remember what happened this morning I start chuckling and they start looking at me weird so I tell Todd "Can you show them the video of larry and the other thing?" he nods and pull out his phone to show the video and we ask "Can you please watch the video?" They watch the video all the way through and laugh and smile when it come to the proposal and her answer.

Time skip Brought to you by Cross and Waffle Moon kissing

Max and louis set up a tv and get a bunch of snacks for everyone. I wake up Ash because when she got home she just went straight to bed must be hard having a little being sucking her energy and resources. Sad bit is she might lose it and she is already attached to it. so we just sit watch movies till I am the last one awake and a asleep Ash is cuddling into me. I turn off the tv after the movie is over and pass out.

To be continued... After chapter 7-9 of "Halos And Demon Horns Sally face (My OCX Larry)"

The next part will be confusing without reading my other book okay.