Chapter 15 PropoSal and Sal's Birthday Part 1

(Sals Pov)

I wake up to pancakes on the dresser for every one, Ash by me asleep so I grab the ring and put it in my pocket  the I see todd smile at me with a human form Max shirtless on the bed asleep. I told him my plan and asked him to record the proposal For my dad and my future family. I see Ash stirring in her slumber and I check the time so I don't catch her on morning sickness thing so does Todd so we don't get a recording of her barfing. She wakes up and head to the bathroom in a rush. She was about to say Happy birthday. Then Larry shows up with Megan and Todd starts recording them sing happy birthday to me while Larry does a weird and silly dance and at the end Ms. Sanderson appears and yells sings "There is a group of ghosts singing you happy birthday". I laugh with todd causing Max to wake up and ask them "Hey can you stay so I can do something for Ash?" 

Larry turns to me and says "Sure Dude what is it for?" 

I say "I am proposing to Ash and I need your help I actually tried to text your old phone number asking for help then I realized your dead." 

He laughs and then goes and does a okay symbol with his hand and does the dance again causing us to crack up. then Ash walks in and starts laughing while trying to say something "H-hey w-what---- i-is g-go-ing o-on?" 

I say "we will show you after this." She looks at me confused as I pause and I get down on one knee and pull out the ring box and ask "Will you marry me Ash?" 

She looks stunned with her hand over her mouth and then she smiles as she puts her hands to her side. She comes at me and hugs me and says "Yes I will." I hug her back smiling she then says "I would have kissed you if I did not just barf and show me why were you laughing" 

I nod and say "Todd can you stop recording and then show her the video." I turn to Ash "We recorded the whole thing." 

Me sit down and he hands me his phone while Max moves to my bed to watch the video. We watch the whole video which is everything after She left the room.

(Hey if I make the audio can someone animate the whole thing I want to see the interpretations of it but do you know the song "You Don't know me" by Jax Jones Feat. Raye the official music video well it is the dance the guy is doing I see Larry doing It with some other stuff is also at the top for you. and If you animate it I will put it in another sal birthday part or the real character birthday because I took some liberties and changed his birthday to November 2d)

We eat breakfast after laughing for a minute and say sorry to Max for waking him up he then lays back down next to todd and eats his mint chocolate chip pancakes while we eat our stacks of pancakes. We get ready a plan for today. We decide to go to a park with the fam and witness Max to finally reveal himself to Todd and the to a fro-yo place called Sweet Frog  after eating some Arby's in the park with the fam that is the plan for the hopefully we don't have to deal with any unexpected surprises like the cult or the Rouge family.

We get ready for the day I wear a almost designer black t-shirt with a ice blue skull, a bright red jacket, black gloves so I dont freeze my hand to the car again, and a pair of ripped jeans. Ash was wearing a purple sweater with a dragon on it, ice blue tights with lilac purple cats on them and and black skirt and her favorite black choker. Todd change into a neon green t-shirt with a little ghost symbol also designer, a lab coat like jacket, and a pair of pressed jeans and a rainbow necklace. Max was wearing a neon green and neon pink cat collar, a neon pink t-shirt with a cat on it, a rainbow jacket with "Member of the LGTBQ community" on the back in black lettering, bell bottom blue jeans. and Larry does not change he actually leave completely to revive.

...Deunitnoc Eb Ot