Chapter 8 Interdimensional Council Meeting

Earlier that day after Blue Jay left

Sals P.O.V

"What the Fluff is that meeting about," I thought and some people burst out into laughter and then I remember that some of them can read minds and I could to so I learn that Danielle is thinking about something embarrassing. Luckily I am wearing a mask I say that because since all of my powers activated my face started healing properly leaving a scar around one of my hetrocecimic eyes  (in this reality he has hetrocecimia his left eye the one with the scar is blue and his right is goldish yellow his twin sister has the opposite sides) I don't need it but I want to be able to have Todd recognize me because apparently, Neil left town after Todd was put in the asylum and he has not been found since. (he heard this from Ash) I and she will be the only people because his parents are dead and he was Fluffing possessed by a demon but it left him after the trial. after a day I will show him my new face and as Larry says my 'wicked scar'. Ash has seen my new face and The ghost of Larry, Megan, and now Mrs. Sanderson. some others have seen it by accident but hopefully, I get to meet my new twins' half-sisters Valorie & Katie, stepmom Dinna, stepsister Rachel, and her boyfriend I don't know his name Ash would not tell me it. Today we are meeting them they are coming here with Sonic. (no not the character the restaurant food sorry I had to clear that up before it became a problem) 

Time skip to lunch when they arrive

We are sitting in the back yard close to the doghouse by the pool and on a blanket only to see my dad and Travis walk through the back door with two ladies holding two kids (His dad and his new stepmom is holding the kids.they are around 5) The lady who is holding one of the toddlers I assume is my stepmom by dad looks cleaner and like he is a secret agent (he is a CIA agent he has always been and in this reality Travis is bi Sal is bi too but he chooses girls over boys) more clean-shaven. Ash waves them over once I realize Rachel is dating Travis I glare at Ash till I realize he was nice and I was the one saying that to the group and I start waving them over. Travis is surprised to see me out and holding up my mask instead of having it clipped on. I put it down and dad HIs jaw dropped and he hand who I assume is Valiore down and hugs she joins in too and says "When?" 

I say "when all of my powers activated.... so it should have been when I was sixteen but it was a few weeks ago. a week after Ash came here." 

Travis was in the middle of taking a sip he spits it out and he and my dad say surprised "you have powers!?" 

I say "I have since I was six I just did not know I had them that's why I am a terrible liar and the only one that showed itself was the ability to have visions. and we are not humans"

 (when I got back to this I wanted to change it to humans but no sal can speak normal English)

Ash seems surprised About what I said. but I say "I know I was an idiot back in jersey but Knockfell is a weak magic and power zone some creatures can't use their powers there, me for example. Some still can but not all the only one of my active powers there were my visions. Sure they were scrambled or show up as pretty cryptic nightmares so yeah."

My new stepmom hands everyone their food and puts down Katie's food Ash told me that Valorie's hair is ice blue like mine and Katie's hair is snow white she wasn't lying I found it adorable. and Dinna is human the same as Rachel and Travis. but these two are adorable. Katie has very light blue and purple eyes and Valerie has orange and yellowish gold eyes much brighter than my eyes. they were wearing hoodies that Valorie's matches her hair along with a light pink skirt and Katie's is light purple with a light pink skirt. As I am eating my burger I hear dad ask if I know about a good school to go to for the twin I say "Blue jay is a teacher at boarding school that is the reason for the bunch of kid here" 

They all say "oh that explains a lot." Then dads say "wait where is this elusive rainbow-haired Blue Jay." I and Ash say "At the police station."

We talk for while eating till blue jay flies in and scares the crap out of my dad. Me and Ash burst out into laughter at his reaction my stepmom, Travis and Rachel seem more interested in my insane parole officer Blue jay than to tell us off. then comes the twins the just yawn and me and Ash after calming down we say "aaawww". It was freaking adorable and then dad says "What was the laughing about and what was that 'aw' about" 

I say to my dad "Your reaction about blue jay and the 'aaaawwww' was about the twins' yawns" 

He then says to the twins "are you sleepy now you slept in the car" he pauses and then turns to me "hey can they sleep in your room" 

Me and ash the turn to each other and nod then turn back to dad and say together in sync "Yes, we will bring you there." we then burst into laughter again not because it was the first time doing that but since we last had S.....3....X we have been doing that all the time. dad looks at us like what is going on.

 We tell him a lie which falls apart immediately not because we said the wrong thing at the same time because what we said sounded so practiced the could tell that it was a lie but he doesn't question it further because I could read my dads mind he thought  "They clearly have had S3X and don't want to tell me. I won't pursue him at all." Travis thought that we were still friends I take Ash's hand and pull her up and lead dad and twins to our room while holding hands. On the way, we introduce Blue Jay to dad and point her to the rest of them. 

Time Skip brought to you by a murderous Blue jay

Blue Jay's P.O.V:

I am back home getting dressed for the meeting and before the meeting, I am going to give Sal's family some rooms to sleep in and I get a notice and I got a new probie his name is Jackson and I have to pick up two Asylum patients tomorrow I will get his file tomorrow. I change I chose a pastel rainbow sundress and regular flats and then I check the dress code for today's meeting it is a PJ day yes so I put on one of my many favorite fluffy pants and a white Cammy and then this fox sleep hoodie and these cotton candy blue and cotton pink monster slippers with silver claws   

 I change I chose a pastel rainbow sundress and regular flats and then I check the dress code for today's meeting it is a PJ day yes so I put on one of my many favorite fluffy pants and a white Cammy and then this fox sleep hoodie and these cotton...

(Yes I do have these I love them but it is summer right now so too hot now)

I show them to the room and head down to the catacombs. the fifth basement level of the mansion. and sit in the driver seat of the rower and drive it with the tea devon made with my cousin Carrie holding it in the seats in the back we ride around till we find a bunch of doors in the corridor we find the parking area and park and find the door to the library.

the huge oak doors open and close as so we are completely in the library which is like 2 stories tall with bookcases that reach to roof of the room we head up to the second level and sit in our thrones and wait for the rest of member with other who are here. We see Bill king of the demon realm, lucy Queen of elven realm, the Queen of England, The President of united states, my cousins, two of my daughters and two of my sons,  and sisters rulers of the mage realm with me and most of the other angels that we know of, King dipper king of the deertaur, princess Mabel of the everything beast, as I look at everyone the rest of the demon council walks in my wife and spooky, then star butterfly Queen of mewni and her husband Marco walk in, Magic princess of love magic pets, and the finale group that can come in this dimension and this meeting the four horsemen of apocalypse (from apocalyptic horseplay on webtoon). we go on with the meeting halfway through I pass out.