Chapter 12 Lavender and Halloween

Halloween Night

(????? P.O.V)

I am sitting in a hotel room with my boyfriend trying to figure out my new name. He eventually says "You smell like lavender."

 I then say "Lavender I like that it will be my name." 

(Lavender's P.O.V)

He smiles then say "I like that I am just happy you are not being arrested today you are meeting your family and his friends minus these people named Neil, Maple, Chug, Soda, and Larry we set this up with Blue Jay for a reason to surprise him."

I smile and get ready and kiss his cheek my wings pop out surprising him. Because they are still pretty damaged and hurt like hell I put on the costume he bought for me. Then when I look in the mirror and accidently turn invisible we burst out into laughter and leave the hotel room and head to the school after stopping at the police station. I trip on they way to the school plus get some pretty nasty looks. we talk about how my family might treat me even though some of them know what I have been through like. 

That group of people ruined my life destroyed my family and ruined my brothers life. You don't know what I am talking about so here is my story. When I was born the Diane steller and Henry Azure with my older twin brother Sal I was kidnapped the same day by Niome Violet. She raised my for three years till she died the rouge family the unroyal royal family of Rainbowtopia and trained to be a spy and a guard and to frame my brother the rightful heir to the throne of Rainbowtopia for mass murder they almost successfully did that except for the evidence and his alibi. but he did get two years with the two years he had to spend in jail till his trial because of the actual crimes he had already done Trespassing, theft, conspiring to commit murder, and tampering with evidence. Oh you might say wait go back to the rightful heir stuff I will that is right the Azure family is real royal family of rainbowtopia. I have a reason to believe our mom knew that and that the car crash and dog attack that killed mom was supposed to also kill Sal but the ambulance and police sirens saved his life. So much more that the Rouge family had done like over throwing the last Azure person on throne almost committing genocide on two rainbow-topian races. 

We stop at the gate at the school and breathe he calls blue jay to open the gate.

To be continued...

Announcement 

Hey I know she was not mentioned in the other story but you need to know her backstory and see how Sal accepts and his friends accept her I know I also needed to mention this country to you and why sal this other organization is after sal and his family.