Chapter 3 Ash's P.O.V And Insanity

Sal' P.O.V:

"Well, that explains a lot in my life, my visions, and right now," I say after I finish processing what she said.

All the way in Knockfell with Ash

Nobodies P.O.V:

Ash is sitting next to Lisa, Megan, and the ghost of Larry. talking in the abandoned complex Mr. Addison had been in a coma and they are taking the most needed items before it gets destroyed like the gear-boy, the ghost objects, the guitar, and Todd's computer and designs. As Ash looks over the designs, she sees that one of the designs was for her motorcycle and its add-on was finished. So, she decided to finish it with the help of Ms. Lisa. Before she heads to Sal, she collects these items so he will be happy, and the ghost will have a new home. With all the items that were in the treehouse. and Larry burst out laughing when Ash pulls out the Rubik's cube that was a joke on Sal.

(This takes place after the trial in the game and there are many differences from the game too)

Ash's P.O.V:

"Larry, why are you laughing at this?" I said while holding the Rubik's cube towards him he started calming down and stops floating. And he says, "Sorry it just reminded me of a funny moment with Sal " Then I say" Larry keep your focus but do you want me to send this to Sal before I start road tripping towards him" "Yes, and send him a nail necklace so I can say hi and say that I saw who murdered me." I start laughing at his straightforwardness.

Time Skip brought to you by Ghost Goat and Ms. Gibson's ghost rabbit

I put it in a box with a plank of wood the gear-boy, Megan's necklace, the necro-light guitar, a weird pony doll we found in Mrs. Sanderson's room, a nail necklace, and a jar of eyes. the rest are joining of going with Lisa because in the same town, there is a new apartment complex that she is going to manage. and it's owned by the great-step-granddaughter of Mr. Addison.

I bring it to the post office and send it off and pay the shipping fee. Then I decided instead of heading on the road to take the plane I go home and pack my stuff for the trip I headed to the airport and checked the motorcycle to the cargo and bought a plane ticket to Pensacola to meet up with Mr. Azure and tell him about Sal and where he is and hitch a ride with him and his new wife and Rachel. I wait to head to Pensacola.

Back in Mystery Falls Oregon

Sal's P.O.V:

After some more explanation, I ask what everyone is. Blue Jay then says, "I am an angel, werewolf, and mage." Danielle says and shows " I am an elemental demon" She sprouts wings a dragon tail and horns and her hair changes to orange and purple and she must be happy I am guessing that's because it is October.

Then Blue Jay says "What do you want for lunch pizza or a cheese burger? Do you want a cupcake? today is birthday-day for this week." I say "Pizza, and yes I will have a cupcake." then Puppy goes out and yells "Kitty another for Pizza!" then she goes and looks at me and asks, "What cupcake do you want." I say "Vanilla and who is Kitty" Blue Jay says "I and Puppy are Quadruplets and Kitty is our fourth quad you just haven't met Mockingjay our second Quad, I am the first Quad and Puppy is the third Quad. mages tend to be identical twins."

She then walks off and I get handed delicious food and the cupcake has blue frosting, it tastes delicious. Then again it tastes better than the prison food I ate for the past two years.

I shout, "Thank you!!"

Then Puppy asks, "What soda do you want?"

"I get soda too?" I thought and I say "Coca-Cola" She hands me a bottle of soda of the brand I asked for that she just summons in front of me and takes a second one that she summoned for herself.

Time skip brought to you by God

Still Sally's P.O.V:

After dinner and more weird conversations, I see the guy who was Knocked out get up and sneeze and burst into flames I am freaked out but everyone else is calm, so I calm myself down. I yawn and ask "Blue Jay where I will sleep tonight?" she says "David lead him to his room." then the guy who told me off gets off the couch and I get up we walk to the stairwell and head up to the third floor (one of the hidden floors) and head to a bedroom with one set of bunk beds but the bottom bunk is a king size mattress a desk and bedside table. Who I assume is David say "And right now you have this room to yourself so yeah we will knock on the door before we enter so you can put on clothes or your mask you can do whatever you want except leave the lot without Blue Jay. or stay here when Blue Jay is off lot you have to stay on the same lot as Blue Jay due to your probation and make sure you don't piss off Blue Jay and end up like Alex laying on the ground knocked out till you wake up and sneeze-a-port away"

"Oh good, he didn't die," I thought. David leaves and I go and lay down and process today while trying to head to bed. Let's just say I ended up only thinking about Ash and dream about something weird it was a future dream.

To Be Continued...