Chapter 8 - Physical Regret

YOU GUYS

THIS STORY WENT UP BY 40 READS IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS

I'M SHOOK BECAUSE I SUCK AT WRITING AND THIS BOOK IS LIKE STILL SUPER NEW WTF

OH WELL I HOPE Y'ALL ARE LIKING IT

LOVE YOU

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He carried me up to my apartment? How'd he get in?" I asked, feeling fuzzy from last nights adventure.

"Probably with the key in your pocket." Dani shrugged.

I was at Kate and Dani's place that Saturday morning with the most excruciating migraine I've ever had, I rub my temples with a sigh, fixating the sunglasses on my face. The pain was so bad I couldn't even handle the lights inside, let alone the sun. Thank god I decided to get prescription shades.

"Here, bubba. Take these." Kate handed me two white mysterious pills and a glass of water. I don't know what strange chemical might reside in these pills. Hell, it could be fentanyl and I wouldn't care, my head is throbbing more than my vagina for once. I threw the pills in my mouth and chased them with the cool liquid before sighing once again.

"So you never actually told us what happened other than you're hungover." Dani raised her eyebrow at me with a small smile.

"Bernard and I had drinks, we got drunk, we went back to his place and talked, we fucked and that's all I can remember before passing out. I woke up in my bed with no indication of how I got there. How did you find out he carried me there himself?"

"We saw him. He had you in his arms trying to fumble with the keys to the door." 

"Dani got really mad about it too." Kate teased.

"I thought she was in trouble!" Dani frowned.

I chuckled lightly but that was soon followed by a small wince, I can't even laugh without having my head throb in pain some more. I sculled the rest of my water and winced in pain again. 

"Who was better?" Kate asked with a small smirk.

"Come again?" I look at her with curiosity.

"Who did you enjoy more? Mike or Bernard?" She giggled lightly.

"You're asking me who's better to root when I've fucked them both only once?" I asked with a chuckle.

"C'mon they would've had to have pros and cons."

Suddenly, I felt incredibly faint and dizzy. My migraine was getting worse.

"I'm sorry to end the morning chat short, my lovelies but I think I need to lay in a dark room for a while." I winced in pain once again as I stood up, my breath becoming heavier and my voice becoming coarser.

"Remember to drink lots of water, honey. Come over if you need anything." Kate stood up and gave me a light hug. I smiled and walked across the hall to my own apartment. The pain increased within so little time, I get migraines all the time, ever since I was a little girl but this one was so intense, my body doesn't seem to handle alcohol very well anymore. I walked into the door and tried to slowly walk to my bed, trying to not move my body suddenly to avoid more pain. I started to dread the nauseous aura that came over me. I managed close my blinds and get in my bed, I took my phone and reluctantly texted the one person I knew might be able to give me some tips for recovering a migraine this bad.

Hey. Got any tips for the worst migraine in the world?

Within a minute or so, my phone dings with lights up with a response.