Chapter 17 - Confrontation

You fucking legends got this book up to 1k reads, I'm so happy you guys like it!

Please tell me if there's anything I can do to make this book better. I love writing this book sooooo much and wanna make it the best for you guys xx
-----------------------------------------------------------
Today was our second last day in Australia. Dad has seemed so much happier to see us and I hope the rest of his treatment goes well. Mike and I went to see Mum once again to say 'goodbye' but Mike doesn't know I'll be seeing her again soon. Tony has been very strange and has been calling my mobile every day for no reason. I haven't bothered to pick it up but I'm going to see him alone. I think his attitude needs to be dealt with. 

"Call me if anything goes down, yeah? I'll be here." Mike gave me a quick kiss before I climbed out of our rental car, walking up to the sad, boring house that belonged to my brother. I knocked on the wooden door that stood between him and I. I hear his footsteps approach the door eerily and the door opens wide with Tony hosting a smirk on his pathetic face.

"Γεια σου, όμορφη αδερφή μου.  Τι μπορώ να κάνω για σένα?"

"Είσαι αηδιαστικός.  Έρχομαι μέσα."

"Well, that's not very nice, Cels." He faked frowned as I pushed past him to walk into his empty house. No pets, no pictures, just furniture, and his shitty energy.

"What's your endgame, Tony?" I asked, throwing my handbag onto the couch.

"My endgame?"

"What's your fucking problem?" I spat.

He just chuckled. He stepped closer towards me and stroked my cheek with his hand.

"Oh, my darling sister. You're completely oblivious, aren't you?" He growled almost erotically. It made me sick to my stomach.

"Care to tell me what I'm oblivious about?" I sneered at him.

"Ever since you were born, everyone has just been praising everything you do. I have been living in your shadow for 25 fucking years. The minute I held you for the first time, I knew you were going to be trouble."

"Trouble? What on earth are you talking about? I was 3 months premature, I was a tiny baby, what trouble could I have possibly caused?"

"That's it. Right there. If you weren't premi, you wouldn't have had so much attention."

"Are you seriously blaming me for coming out of my mother's vagina 3 months early? Yes, a 6 month developed baby had a death wish so she risked her life and came out early. Do you hear yourself? Είσαι τόσο γελοίο!"

"Oh, it's not just that. All my life, you have been the favourite. Mum always preferred you. You went to college, I didn't. I got an apprenticeship while you were getting your Year 12 certificate. You did online studies after college to be a medical admin, you got your qualification in less than a year. I drove garbage trucks while trying to qualify for the APS. Mum always told me she didn't have a favourite but I knew she was a liar. She died before I could prove to her that I could be just as good as her little princess. She didn't love me like she loved you. It was so fucking obvious. You are everything she wanted and you're everything that I want. I want you and I want to be you." He grabbed my wrist roughly and looked me straight in the eye.

"Σας θαυμάζω με τέτοιο μίσος που η επιθυμία μου για σας μεγαλώνει κάθε φορά που σας βλέπω."

"You are revolting, Anthony. Κατεβείτε, γαμημένο παράσιτο!" I tried to remove my wrist from his grip but his hand only crushed my arm tighter.