Chapter 10 - Pulling Sickies

Last night was a night I wish to never forget. My heart was pounding out my chest but I didn't want it to stop. My head was spinning with excitement and all these thoughts, everything was so sudden but I didn't care. I was fronted with a chance, an opportunity to have something special with someone again and I took it.

I woke up the next morning in a place I was not familiar with. My body was sore and I couldn't seem to locate my clothes, I looked across from me in this large bed and saw Mike laying beside me, fast asleep. It all came together very quickly. After Mike and I had our night in the park, we came back to his place. I remember it all very clearly. The words that were said, the things that we did, it made me feel like I was in high school again.

His hands travelled up and down my body as he held me against the wall, his lips attached to the skin of my neck. My legs tightened around his hips and I couldn't help but giggle at the feeling of his breath tickling my neck.

"What are you giggling at, baby girl?" He chuckled lowly against my ear, kissing it lightly.

"Your kisses tickle." I giggled again like a teenager.

"You're making it hard for me to seduce you when you're being adorable." He smiled.

"You don't need to convince me, just shut up and fuck me already, Mikhail." I chuckled, pulling his face into mine as I smash my lips against his with a smile. He swiftly removed my shirt and I felt his cold hands grip my body lovingly.

"You absolutely don't need to tell me twice, beautiful."

As I was reminiscing about our night together, I heard Mike groan lightly and yawn as he rolled over onto his back, slowly opening his eyes from his deep sleep.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." I giggled and smiled as I turned to face him.

"Morning to you too, gorgeous." He smiled, kissing my lips softly. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him, his lips travelling to my neck.

"Mmm, I don't think you should go to work today." His hoarse morning voice spoke softly.

"What? You want me to pull a sickie?" I giggled lightly.

"I wanna spend my day off with you, is that a crime?" He chuckled as he continued to leave a trail of warm kisses on my body.

"Fine. Only this once. I'll call my supervisor." I kissed his forehead and got up from the bed. I walked out into the main room and found my clothes scattered on the ground, after putting them back on, I dialled the hospital number to which Cristine picked up the phone.

"Hello, this is Cristine from Overlook Medical Centre, how can I help you?"

"Cris, it's Felicia, transfer my call to Connor, would you?"

"What for? Are you coming today?"

"It's a personal matter, Cristine. Transfer my call."

"Fine, give me a moment." She sighed disapprovingly.

Mike came out of the bedroom with nothing but a pair of boxers on him, he came up behind me and began laying kisses on my neck once again as I was on hold. After a few minutes, my supervisor picked up.

"Connor Marlan, how can I help?"

"Connor, it's Felicia. I'm so sorry but I'm really unwell today. I need to take today off." I struggled to hold my moans as Mike laid his warm lips on my skin.

"Oh, are you okay? Are you seeing a doctor?" He asked in a worried tone. Connor was a fairly decent guy, he cared a lot about his employees over anything else.