CHAPTER 02; 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙

AS THE YEARS WENT BY, ALL MIGHT HAD BEEN CONSISTENTLY VISITING YOU. Ever since that incident, he kept persistently clinging near you; sticking onto to you like a fly buzzing around.

It pissed the fuck out of you. However, you had to keep up the facade; the facade of being the oh so delicate girl.

"Young (Y/N)!" All Might, or Toshinori's voice boomed in your apartment that you had somehow were able to afford. "It's time for school!"

"A-All Might!" Squeaking out the hero's name, like a prey founded by it's predator, you hesitantly nodded. "I'll get going now..."

"That's more like it Young lady! The youth of going to school! Such joy, such embezzlement, such grace, such-" Rambling on, you inwardly sighed from the personality of the strongest hero. Why would he even bother visiting you? Hell, just leave you alone and you would be much happier.

He was like a surveillance monitoring your every move.

You ran out from your apartment, rushing towards your two best friends that stood at the nearby corridor; or partners in crime. "Hito, Mono, wait up!"

"Not now (Y/N)," The platinum blonde hushed, looking sorry for the lilac lavender haired boy. His quirk is amazing, strong and powerful. Yet, the entrance exam was unfair. It was based on physical quirks. "He didn't get into the UA Hero Course."

Oh.

"It's fine, really," Hitoshi assured, however you and Monoma weren't buying it, brushing it off as you didn't want to pry any further in. "So which school are you planning to apply for (Y/N)?"

"Uhm well—" You weren't sure how to phrase it. You didn't have much interest in these, heroic things. "Perhaps Shiketsu High School? The UA entrance exams are over already to be fair."

Hitoshi and Monoma stared at you. They didn't know what they should've felt. Their best friend, (Y/N) (L/N), a girl who is 2 years younger than them, a prodigy of all sorts, decided to ditch the opportunity for applying to the worlds most famous and prestigious school, as if it was a puny little thing.

Deciding to break the awkward and silent tension, you smacked their backs, tugging them into a group hug.

"Well, I've made up my mind," You told them, as they looked at you raising their eyebrows, furrowed with confusion on what you were referring to.

"I'm becoming both villain and hero alone."

"How about us?" Monoma asked, as his fingers twitched. You three, together, is known as most powerful and dangerous trio in Japan. Though no one knows about your identities. "What would you do to your life, as a vigilante with us? Will you just abandon us?"

Becoming both villain and hero alone, Monoma caught on what you were implying on.

"You're going to abandon us, aren't you?"

You clenched your fist, as your breath was uneasy, as two words slipped out of your mouth.

"I'm sorry."

Yet, each prodigy has a breaking point and a limit. And that was yours.

"I'm really sorry, Monoma, Shinso."