CHAPTER 03; 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙗𝙨

THE HALLWAYS OF UA WAS DAMN HUGE, THAT'S FOR SURE, AND THUS GETTING LOST IN THE MIDST OF SOMEWHERE WITHIN THE SCHOOL. You kept walking, wandering around before your eyes landed on a certain group in Class 1-A, as they were running around, screaming like maniacs.

Ash-blonde hair, pink hair and skin, neon yellow hair with a black stripe and red spiky hair.

'They look...' You pondered, as you tried thinking of the word. 'Mental.'

Perhaps, in your eyes, they looked oddly weak. Well, for you. After all, you did come from hell.

You took a deep breath before stepping into the classroom. The students stared at your overwhelming presence, it felt as if you were in control; like you were King.

"I'm from Somei Private Academy. My name is Iida Tenya." The boy Iida, introduced himself, followed by his fancy hand gestures, chopping the air. He stiffly shuffled towards you, squinting his eyes. "I did not see you during the entrance exams, nor the recommendation list. May I ask who are you, and what is your affliction regarding UA?"

A stuck-up elitist. Well, he looks good at least.

You grinned, as your (E/C) hues turned neon for a moment, startling your classmates. Putting your hand forward for a greeting, you forcefully tugged your lips upwards, as well as imitating a happy and well-mannered voice.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you!" With a tone of plastic excitement, you tugged your (H/L) (H/C) bangs behind your ear. "I was supposed to attend Shiketsu High Entrace Exams. But I was forced to enroll here through recommendations with other commitments, so I didn't need to take the test..."

The whole class curiosity piqued; someone powerful enough to skip the recommendation exams, and was a girl! For heavens Christ, a fucking girl!

"Woah! That's super manly!" A red headed boy spoke, punching his fists in the air with a 'manly aura', or so he claimed. "You must be super strong!"

Your classmates started bickering around you, gathering as if it were a sacrilegious cult— the (Y/N) cult. Bombarding you with unnecessary questions; where you came from, what your quirk was, how strong you were.

'Isn't this a hero school?' You questioned yourself. In reality, you wanted to punch to guts out of them, and tell them to shut up. However, maintaining your pure facade, you decided to remain silent. 'I didn't come here to fucking talk and socialise.'

"If you're here to socialise then get out," A hoarse voice spoke from the ground; a yellow caterpillar with black hair. "This is the hero course."

The man glanced towards your direction as he felt a nostalgic sense overwhelm him. However, he quickly brushed it off before continuing on.

"It took eight seconds for you to quiet down." Your teacher, a ragged and tired looking man spoke. Something was bothering you, very much. "I'm your homeroom teacher Shotā Aizawa. Pleased to meet you."

He looks familiar.

Because you know him, (Y/N).

Shotā Aizawa, where have I seen you ?

He was there.

He never saved you.

He is a hero, after all.

"Quickly now." Aizawa spoke, shoving a PE uniform sample towards a broccoli haired boy. You raised your brows at your home room teacher actions. "Change into your gym clothes and head out to the grounds."