CHAPTER 27; 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡

TO SAY THAT YOU WERE NERVOUS WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. Your blood boiled in excitement and fear at the same time; two clashing waves of emotions that harmonised perfectly.

Alas, the curse was going to be removed!

"I see you have arrived..." All for One — the hideous eyeless bastard that you labelled to be master — sat before you in his grand chair that asserted his dominance. "How have you been?"

"Never been any better." You scoffed in sarcasm, tilting your head slightly towards the left as your lips unintentionally twitched into a smile. "Say master~ What would you gain from this?"

"Curious indeed! What would I gain?" His lips formed a twisted smile that even satan himself forbade anyone from witnessing. He hid mischiefs and curses within his grin, oh what would he gain? "What would I gain?"

Isn't it odd — what would he gain from a painful curse of rebirth? Immortality? The unending access to power and knowledge?

What would a crippled man gain from something that mutilates themselves more?

Was the temptation of power that alluring?

Why?

"Tell me (Y/N)." All for One chuckled, as his broad fingers tapped against the cold metal chair. "What would you gain from losing such an extravagant quirk?"

"Everything."

"Then that answers your question." His grin seemed to never falter. Each second, the edge of his lips slowly begins to rise. "I gain everything with your quirk."

"Apologies master~ Forgive my imprudence, however aren't you over a hundred years old?" Your (E/C) hues reflected a pond of eccentric beauty that hid a madman's smile. "Won't the drawbacks be heavily taxing?"

Immortality — or rebirth — was a fate worse than death, a never ending cycle of unbearable torture that clawed onto every last bit of ones sanity.

Why would one want to achieve immortality for a mere fickle subject? Just for power?

"(Y/N), do you know why I'm chasing after power and influence?" His finger traced his scar from the upper lip — a deformation that was too gruesome — too painful to witness. "Even in my current state?"

You kept your mouth shut as thoughts slowly lingered across your mind. Responding his question with silence; no, it wasn't that you didn't know.

It was rather evident, why he wanted power.

It's just that you refused to believe.

"It's because I can meet with death countless of times."

He didn't mean that he was afraid of dying.

He didn't want to die.

"I can meet death without being afraid."

He wanted to be the perfect demon lord — the Symbol of Evil — crafted into realities nightmare. An ideal imagination of a villain that society has ever labelled him.

After all, he is All for One.

"Thank you, master."

And you were just a mere marionette that was in control.

It was like a bittersweet fragrant moment, flaring through your body as All for One placed his hands onto your head.

Pain engulfed your soul, yet it was relieving. As if the burden of a million lives that weighed on your shoulders were gone.

"Absolutely splendid..." All for One lifted his hand from your head, looking at the tips of his fingers before curling them up. "Absolutely splendid."

You felt exhausted, as the pain prickled through your soul. However, you felt like you were in absolute utopia — lying in an Elysian Fields filled with relief.

Now you could just let loose a little.

"Ah, right. I have a final missions for you, (Y/N)." He tapped his foot onto the ground, as it echoed through the empty hall. "And that would be to infiltrate the upcoming UA training camp."

Or not.

"And why should I?" You retorted back, snorting a little. After donating your quirk, you felt no need to oblige anyone — you were a free soul, a free bird, with a free will!

"I don't know, perhaps, you could see your little Prince Charming once again?"

Stuck inside a cage.

"Dabi?" Your lips quivered, strumming out silent whispers — you hated him, you hated him, you hated him. You wanted to hate him, but you couldn't bare to. There was just a part of you that wanted him, you needed him, you wanted to hold him, one last time.

"Dabi is going there?"

All for One plastered a huge grin onto his mutilated and inhumane face. Everything was falling as planned — he was crafting a perfect plan, absolutely flawless — a tale that would make people fear him.

"Yes, Dabi is going there."

A story where the villains never died, for their story would continue a legacy.

"And he is still waiting for his precious doll."

DID I PROCRASTINATE WRITING
THIS CHAPTER?

YES VERY MUCH

AHSHDIHDJS SORTY FOR
THE INCONSISTENT UPDATESS
AS WELL AS THE CRAPPY CHAPTER
I MAY HAVE PERHAPS FORGOTTEN
ABOUT THIS-

I HAVE LIKE 6 ASSIGNMENTS DUE IN
2 WEEKS IM GOING TO ROT 😭🏃‍♀️

SCHOOL IS BEING A BIETCH

ANEEWAYS I HOPED YALL
ENJOYED TEEHEE :3

HAVE A GREAT DAYY/ NIGHT!
MWAH <3