CHAPTER 15; 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚

AS A YOUNG KID, YOU WERE LABELED TO BE SPECIAL, TO BE UNIQUE. You were the kid who could see love in broken hearts. The kid who saw through lies and fake smiles. The kid with the luckiest quirk, blessed and gifted.

For the first time ever, when someone called you that, you smiled.

But your eyes didn't.

As a young girl, you wanted, no, you craved for your parents love and affection. You were so blinded that you followed whatever desires they sought for.

Sometimes, you just wished that you were what they seeked for.

You were like, a puppet without a soul. Being controlled by others wills oh so easily.

And that was where, you first met him.

"You're weird."

The moment he said that, you felt somewhat... free. You felt as if your chains were broken, and that perhaps... Perhaps he was the one.

The one who would set you free.

"What's a small little girl like you doing out here?" The young boy, perhaps a year older than you questioned, tilting his tiny head. His eyes were so blue, like the cerulean endless sea. "H-hey! Why are you crying?"

Honestly, you didn't know why you were even crying.

He wasn't like any others. He wasn't... He didn't entertain you, nor did he treat you special. He treated you like you.

And that was where you met your first ever friend. Touya Todoroki.

"When we grow up, we're going to be the greatest heroes!"

You were only four years old when you've met him. When your quirks first manifested. Others calls it a blessing, but you'd refer to it as a curse. A never ending, torturous curse.

"Hehe~ Betcha can't catch me prince charming!"

"I'm coming for you doll face!"

Everything wen well, with your first ever friend.

Everything went well.

Your heart seemed too flutter, out of pure ecstasy whenever you saw him. The feeling of butterflies floating around in your stomach. What was it, they called. Love?

Until that incident occurred.

"Touya... I killed my parents..." Your 5 years old petite self croaked out, drenched in the iron stench of blood. Uncontrollable tears poured non-stop, as you collapsed, kneeling onto the ground. "I killed them..."

Of course, as a friend, he didn't know what he should've or should do. And being a young boy, when he heard those words.

Kill.

Your friendship, was no more.

"You... You killed them..." He muttered, staring at you like an abnormal creature. He shakily took a step back, and another, and another. "You... You monster."

His legs naturally brought him back; to his home. Oh, it was no home for him, but where else could he go? He knew, that his father would forcefully exert himself, because he wasn't born as the perfect child. His father would most likely make him endure under hours of blue-fire once again, for sneaking out and not practicing.

But he was afraid of you. You killed your parents. You were five.

"Pa..." Touya breathed out, as he saw his father standing outside by the door expecting him with a begrudging expression. "Pa... (Y/N)... The girl with (E/C) eyes... She... She-"