CHAPTER 24; 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩

drip

drop

BLOOD RAN WHEN TIME WAS PRESENT. It ought to be common sense. Thus naturally, Shindo's blood spilt like a magnificent dove.

It spilt like a never ending fountain of red wine spewed with a tang of bitterness.

drip

"Ah! Pardon my impudence, it was rather rude for me, isn't it?" Giving a tender smile, you supported his limp and cold body that fell onto your shoulders. Giggling slightly, your hand slowly patted onto his head. "Don't worry, I won't kill you yet."

drop

"Keugh..." Unable to gather any strength, he was only able to grunt in disdain. Fear, hatred and desperation stirred within him; he couldn't be compared to you. It was a literal suicide mission that his father sent him to accomplish.

His father wanted him dead.

"Hush..." It was tranquil — an overwhelming silence that drifted among the atmosphere. Too quiet, too silent; filling his spine with goosebumps and shivers. Humming in a playful tune, you lifted your hand that held onto the precious scarlet red object that was on your hand. "You'll live. That is, only if you cooperate with me~"

It wasn't as if he had an option.

Begrudgingly, he managed muster all his remaining strength to timidly nod his head.

"Ah! What an excellent choice!" Snapping your fingers, your (E/C) eyes glowed into a luminous aura. Blood that slowly drooped off slowly seeped away, evaporating into tiny red droplets that slowly assembled back into his chest. "Now, I'll assure you that you'll be absolutely safe if you follow my requests."

The paled raven haired boy was in daze, slowly putting his hands onto his chest. The wound was gone, but how? He was alive, alive!

"And what happens if I don't?"

thump

"Oh, I'll be keeping this by the way." Gesturing your hand onto a heart preserved by time, you gave him a sickening smile. "Your life is only preserved temporarily by me~ But rest assured, I will return it. When I feel like it."

He was, partially alive.

"Oh! Will you look at that~" Lifting up his chin, your face was near his face that he could feel your subtle breath. It was rather irregular; perhaps you were straining yourself. However, he dared not oppose to someone who held captive of his heart. "It looks like playtime is over~"

You blew your breath at his face, resulting him so scrunch his eyes alongside nose. It didn't smell awful, but it was rather odd.

And time resumed as if nothing had occurred.

"Huh? Oh (Y/N), Shindo you're here?" Hawks came in, slightly dumbfounded; he swore, he dropped you off the sky, and suddenly vanished. Shrugging it off, he thought that he needed to get his eyes checked soon. "Eh, then shall we start our training programme?"

"Yes sure!" Shindo exclaimed, pimping his fist in the air, making you slightly shocked. He was rather, calm, for someone who had their heart taken away. "Let's do this!"

"I mean, why not." Shrugging your shoulders, you gave a sigh. Your breath got slightly, heavier. It felt as if your lungs were at the verge of getting torn apart, with a scorching pain within. Biting your lip, you fiddled with your fingers before continuing on. "That's what we came here for after all."

Endure the pain, it'll be gone soon.

"Excellent! So I have our training programme planned out." Clasping his hands together, Hawks brought out a well-organised schedule. "So we will head to the training field and begin our analysis on your techniques as well as skills!"

"And how exactly are you going to analyse us?" Fiddling with your nimble fingers, you bit your tongue in annoyance, as well for it to draw your attention elsewhere from your lungs. Deep down, you were praying in the name of fucking Jesus, that it wouldn't be the same as before. "Perhaps by keeping us locked in an enclosed room?"

"Oh no, that would be horrid!" You weren't sure whether Hawks was being sarcastic or genuine, but you couldn't be bothered. Shindo was here as well, you newest puppet to help assist you. "Shall we get going now?"

Making your way to the training ground — it was rather grand, in a way. Well padded floor made of steel, transparent glass ceiling with a black tint, several training machines to assess ones ability.

"So here are several training mechanisms that will assist your abilities as well as train your capabilities utilising your quirks." Hawks explained as he gestured towards the futuristics innovations that looked rather, interesting. "The first machine will estimate your quirk capacity, and assist you to increase in quirk usage and minimise drawbacks."

"As you can see, in order to utilise it, we must-" As he continued, your world was a blur. Muffled sounds echoed and rung throughout your mind like a never ending bell.

thump

Lungs flared up in agony, with a swirl of undying inferno blazing within. It felt as if a thousand knives were slowly crawling up and prickling the branches of alveoli.

thump

Breathe. Remember to breathe.

It was as if your whole world started to diminish. Slowly fading into an abyss of darkness, as your vision was soon, no longer of use.

thump

Everything around you gave out muffled sounds, you couldn't hear exactly what was going on, but you knew it wasn't exactly good.

Breathe.

thump

thump

The only thing you knew was the foul iron stench that came out from your mouth.

KUKUKU HI :D

i just finished my baking class
and this 7 y/o kid made a cake
that was like better than mine

like how

aNEEWAys KISSES AND
HEARTS MWAH

me is planning to end the book
around chapter 30-35 cos me lazy 😎

grammar 100

sorry for the filler chap 🥺
im not sure what to write
ngl AHSJDJEJDND

i realised i skipped like
99% of the plot and just
fill it in with random words

but aCK tHANKU FOR 98k

take care HOHOHOHO