CHAPTER 26; 𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙖 𝙡𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙖

MYTHICAL TEARS SPEWED OUT LIES AND DECEIT. How long has it been? Enclosed within a room of restraints — long live the hospital!

Fortunately, it wasn't as bad as it would be. Missing out the practical exams, lying in bed, doing absolutely nothing. Ah, if only life was as simple.

"Miss (L/N)." The doctor came by, monitoring your vitals as he sighed. Such a young girl, yet willing to sell her soul to the devil; but yet, he wanted to save you from the darkness. "You have a visitor."

"Hm? What brings you here Shindo?" Giving a curt smile, you nodded your head, waving your hand as you dismissed the doctor. You raised a brow, before strumming out hoarse words that held the utmost curiosity. "I thought you would've forgotten about me."

"Touché. Now, how could I ever forget someone who is holding captive of my heart?" He gave a mischievous wink, grinning as if admiring his own piece of breathtaking art. "Besides Hawks and I were the ones that brought you here."

"I suppose you have something to tell me?"

"Well, I don't have a choice." Sighing, Shindo shoved his arms in his pocket, leaning against the bed railings. "Father... told me to relay a message to you."

"That bastard All for One." You clicked your tongue in annoyance. All for One, what else did he want from you? Your freedom, your powers, your sanity, your life — he wanted you. "What did he say?"

"I forgot."

"You bitch-" Rolling your eyes, you lifted your hands, creating a (F/C) luminescent glow in a form of a heart. "I think you forgot that I can kill you any second."

"But will you?"

"I would."

"Hah! You haven't lost that feistiness within you. I like it." Shindo howled in excitement, intrigued with your rather bold and straightforward personality. Bold, feisty, capable, strong; it gave him a new sensation. He was afraid of you, but it riled him up — honestly, he wouldn't mind asking you out!

"Just tell me what he wanted to tell me." Releasing a scowl, you glared at him. (E/C) dull eyes ferociously glowered — as sly as an old vixen; with cunning eyes that would outsmart God them-self.

"He said he could remove your curse." He clicked tongue in annoyance. (Y/N) (L/N), the captor of his heart — had a curse that he hadn't heard of? Absolutely absurd! But yet, it was a confidential matter between his father and you. "Whatever it is about."

"What are the details?"

"Meet him at Code:Alpha." Shindo slipped a piece of paper onto your hands, before heading towards the exit. Waving his hand, he grinned whilst casually doing a peace sign. "He will gladly welcome you into his arms any time. Although he'd prefer it as soon as possible."

"Well chief needs to wait until I'm out of the hospital." You scoffed at All for One's absurd request. He expected you to heal within a day? You rolled your eyes, before giving a scowl. "Unfortunately, I am currently, unavailable."

"He wants his answer by tonight." Shindo nonchalantly surrendered himself, giving his signature; wink and smile. "Or he would take it as a declaration of war."

Ah, change of plans. It seems that you had to escape from the hospital.

"I'll see you before dawn."

You couldn't complain, because technically, he was doing a favour for you. Alas, you were going to be free from the curse of a never ending cycle!

"Roger that."

It was as if time itself bowed before you, passing like a fickle subject. It was like, it was afraid of defying you. Fortunately, you managed to discretely escape the hospital and arrive at the allocated location.

But you had to admit, the hospital's security system was rather lax.

You pushed all thoughts away before a smile crept upon your face; holding mixed and lingering feelings — oh, it was time for your lovely comeback. To live without fearing of being alive.

It was your last show as a star.

"I guess, this is it~" Before your hand reached the door, you were greeted by Shindo. "Ah! Have you come to say our final farewell?"

So why not stand out and shine as bright as you could?

"I see you made it in time." He held out his fist as he leaned against the cold railings. Naturally, as a civilised human being, you exchanged his fair gesture in return. "Well then, good luck my Killua."

"Thank you, dear Gon."

Your hands met onto the cold steel door; it was time. Your final grand entrance, the gateway to freedom and happiness.

click

After all, it was going to be your final performance. So why not give it your all; to witness Earth at its finest destruction — a memorable war between the two oppositions.

The final act, of heroes verse villains.

clack

"It's been awhile, master."

Viva La Vida, till the stars part.

I-
ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE
I LAST UPDATED LGMSKNS

SORRY MY LAZY ASS COULD
NEVER CONSTANTLY UPDATE
SO THIS CHAPTER WAS KINDA
RUSHED COS YKYK

ANEEWAYS ENJOYY HOHOHO

I WROTE THIS IN THE SUPERMARKET
LOOKING AT SOME CANNED SARDINES

IM RANDOM BUT LIEK ARFARF
I SRYLY HATE SCHOOL OML
I CANT HOW TO MATH PLS

THANKS FOR READINGG TEEHEE
<33