CHAPTER 21; 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙮

HANDS HELD UP TOGETHER. Tied by the ropes that Satan put together; as it burnt with its inferno grazing flames that danced by a flowers soul. So delicate, yet dazzling in ones eyes. Cornering your tainted soul with the reality; with the truth that you kept trying to deny.

Why didn't you save Touya?

"Wh-What?" Fear overtook your eyes. How does Hawks know? How did he know? "I... I don't understand what are you saying..."

"Oh (Y/N)..." The blonde smiled, lips tugged up, hands gently slid on your cheeks. He held a small chuckle, before tilting his head sideways. "I know everything."

But how? It was like all your efforts you had put up were for nothing. Everything would remain the same.

All efforts went in vain.

But you knew, in this world, if people knew a secret about you, they wanted something in exchange. Something that is worth the exact value as your privacy.

"What do you want?"

"Quick to catch on it seems." He chuckled before ruffling your hair, making you uncomfortable. "It seems that master would want you back."

He didn't change.

And you knew it.

"Master?" You laughed; perhaps at the limit of your sanity. All for One, wants you back? He wanted you to endure his torture, becoming the perfect nomu. "Master wants me back?"

Losing your touch from reality.

Slowly, slowly, slowly.

Oh, what a poor soul. Enslaved by the cruel world that controlled your madness, paranoia. Smile, smile, smile.

Darling, smile.

Didn't you hear? You had no story; your story has already ceased to exist within time. No matter how hard you try to fake it, act it, or even try to fit in place, you must always remember— if they want you to be the monster, then be the monster. Why hold back, against society's cruel lies that fabricated people from truth?

Remember, this world is full of lies.

"Hah... He wants me back..." Your soul was the Garden of Gluttons, where beliefs of eternal grandeur would cascade away from sanity; "down right into madness!" some may put it. "All for One wants me back... into the lab..."

The longer you tried to clasp onto the hope, avoiding those fears that revolves around you, the more you fell into a prison without bars.

You weren't afraid of your shadow anymore— your darkness meant nothing. But you were scared of your own reflection. Who had you become? No. What had you become?

In your 19 years of life, you spent a good 4 years with All for One, in his experiment chambers of agony and torture. You were only 9, when it all occurred.

Hush, those young children would always go back to the people they spend more time with.

Regardless of how much they hate them; the less rational side would always come, running back into the arms of the dearest companion. And as a young child, villains became your companions of your subconscious mind.

Kill, kill and kill.

Kill them all.

Kill them for power, isn't that how you rule the world? You need power to change the world, to shift society's view into a different direction.

You needed power to be in control.

Ah, without a doubt, it fell all according to plan. Yes, All for One already planned it out. He knew, that you would go back to him. He knew.

But why? How?

Eureka, for power of course!

The pain meant nothing, you needed power. Quirks from other people that would be transplanted within your soul. If they died, it wouldn't matter. Right? Right? Right!

"What for?" You giggled childishly, tilting your head sideways. "How many more quirks is he going to give? Three? Four?"

Hawks remained silent, unsure on how to phrase it. Oh sure, he knew that you were to slowly descend into madness, but not at this alarming rate.

"He wants to kill me right?" You giggled hysterically, no, it couldn't be sane. It was too inhuman; falling deeper into a new distorted reality filled with toxic delusions. "Then... so be it."

Why, death wasn't something to be afraid of. You could just live once again! However, time was much more dangerous than death itself.

People would change; drowning, deluding themselves as they slowly descent into madness. Everyone was lying, so why keep up the facade of being sane?

What was the good of intentionally leaving society without any disruptions, when they have wronged?

Oh hallelujah, watch the world burn!

"Let me know about the plans sometime." You waved your hands in dismissal, before heading back to the agency with a wink. Keigo stood there in astonishment, dumbfounded; was that really you? "Just tell me the plans beforehand."

Humming in joy, you giddily skipped back. What wonders and delight!

But, what about the promise you made? The promise you made with Hitoshi, and Monoma?

Promise?

Your lips curved up into a twisted smile, with (E/C) eyes that filled into a never ending abyss of madness; with a sickening expression plastered onto your face, as your soft rose-pink lips just couldn't help but flutter upwards.

They meant nothing.

omg my writing is getting crappier
tis but a shame KAJDHSIDJDF

i don't even know what i wrote-

i'll publish the next chapter
in like 2 weeks :') i got sum
irl shit to handle HAHAHAH

last 10-15 chaps i guess?
mWAH ILY ALL <33

thank you for 91k 🥺