CHAPTER 05; 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧

BEFORE YOU KNEW IT, ALL MIGHT CALLED OUT YOUR NAME AFTER EVERYONE HAS BEEN ALLOCATED TO THEIR GROUPS.

"Young (L/N)... Due to the odd amount of students, you will unfortunately be unable to participate with you me classmates." He held your shoulders while frowning slightly "However, you will be against Class 1-B instead!"

Ah, isn't that Monoma's class?

You excused yourself from the class, slowly entering a different hallway and training gym, greeted by Vlad King, the teacher of 1-B. Scanning the board, you looked across as you found your opponents.

Neito Monoma and Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu.

That's one hella interesting name he got there chief.

"OHOHOH A STUDENT FROM CLASS 1-A JOINING US, CLASS 1-B, FOR THIS ACTIVITY," The blonde laughed maniacally, pointing his finger towards your direction. "HER QUIRK MUST BE SO WEAK THAT SHE HAD TO DROP OUT FOR THIS COMBAT TRAINING HOHOHO—"

Yep, Neito was at his usual self. Happy as always.

"Shut up Neito," An orange haired girl thumped his head with her gigantic fist, knocking a huge lump on his head as he passed out. "I'm sorry about his behaviour, please pardon us. My name is Itsuka Kendo, nice to meet you!"

"Likewise, (Y/N) (L/N)," Extending your arm for a handshake from the friendly and jolly girl. Her hand were covered with calluses and blisters; she wanted to be a hero, real bad. You could tell, she worked hard, putting in her soul and effort into practicing and training.

Wasn't life just so, unfair?

People like you, who were gifted; cursed with such powerful quirk, gaining new quirks, could simply bat an eye, and still become as powerful as those who had worked hard with less fortunate luck.

Life was so pitiful.

"Ahem, this is a hero course, not a course to make friends..." Vlad King cleared his throat, before thumping his chest. "All right, (L/N) would you mind if you went first?"

Nodding your head, you swept your (H/C) (H/L) behind your back, clipping the bangs at the side. "Sure!" You exclaimed, as you slowly walked towards the battlefield with a happy smile.

Step

Step

Step

"Remember (Y/N), whatever you do, you must not. I repeat, never, use that part of your quantum ability," The blonde male, Hawks, ruffled your hair, before squeezing your shoulders.

"Because all it does, would just kill part of you."

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

"Battle commence; Team (L/N) against Team Tetsutetsu and Monoma"

"We're going to crush her into pieces!"

"HOHOHO LETS SHOW THE HERO COURSE OF 1-A, WHAT WE ARE MADE OUT OF !"

It's just like training.

Close your eyes, remain calm.

"Tch, she's underestimating them," Vlad muttered before glancing back at the screen. He found it weird. Why weren't you allowed to join this combat activity in 1-A? After all, you would still end up fighting two people.

And when you open them,

"I bet you she's to scared to even open her eyes..."

"Why isn't she moving ?"