CHAPTER 18; 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥

YOU WEREN'T SURE, WHETHER IF IT WAS ALRIGHT TO BE SELFISH THIS ONCE. Was it alright for you to live your life freely? Was it alright for you, to set free from your chains?

Life, was rather odd.

A week flashed by in the blink of an eye, and before you knew it, you had just departed to Hawks Agency for your internship, not long after you were released from the hospital. However, it was rather odd.

Why the fuck do I need to cross a dark alleyway to get there.

Of course, you dreaded to see Hawks. The man who had helped All for One in his experiments on you. The man who kept you as a secret humanoid weapon, as soon as he discovered your previous quirks. How foolish of you it was, to trust that man.

As much as you hated him, he was a hero as well as a villain. Yet, he didn't consider himself as a vigilante of any sort.

And that was what you aspired to be.

Because after all, you gave up everything to be your dream. To be a civilian, hero and villain.

Because you were all three of them.

"Hey little brat..." A haggard man with filthy and ragged clothes approached you along with the scent of cigarettes and shit— like literal shit. He held out his rough hand, clearly sleep derived and drunk, harshly grabbing onto your collar. "You look like a fucking slut bitch."

'No shit Sherlock.' You inwardly scoffed, before letting out a snort. 'I absolutely look like a slutty bitch.'

Apparently dressed in the UA school uniform is considered a slut, how ironic.

"Oi slut, what are yer laughing at huh?" The man pinned you against the rough alleyway brick walls, leaning his face against your, as his rotten breath lingered on your face. "Ain't so fucking funny now is it? Beg in front of your new master bitch."

"No thanks." Casually replying, you pinched the bridge of your nose as you scrunched up your face. "If you don't mind, it would be greatly appreciated if you were to let me off the crusty wall and your hand. Your breath really stinks."

"What did you say bitch?!" He landed a spit on your face, growling, attempting to be intimidating at least. "Who are you to say fucking shit to your master?!"

Ah, he was testing your patience.

And your patience was running low, very, very fast.

See, no matter how bright and kind the world was, there is always a part where the light isn't shone. There is always someone, or a place, that has been excluded by 'hope'.

"Please, kindly get out of the way." You politely gestured, slightly uncomfortable in the position you were in. Also disgusted at the meantime, as you desperately wanted to wipe his disgusting saliva off your cheeks. "I'm kind of in a hurry right now."

He rigidly moved his dominant to choke your neck, whilst his other hand slowly slid down your thigh. "Know your place slut," attempting to sexually assault you, who was technically 19, but at the moment, you were 14. And what he didn't know, was he was going to die.

He was literally going to die.

"I̴̪͕̱͖̳̭̻̊͜ ̴̛̮̺̰͚͚̗̋̈́̋̀͋́̕g̸̢͍̅͂͐̏ạ̶̛͖̭̣͉͙̌̂̃͜v̸̢̧̪̹̩̠̝̰͕̈́͑͗ͅe̷̺̱̻̞̠̪͍̩͒͗͒̾͋ͅ ̶͇̰̠̪̦̼͎̠̒͑͜͜y̴̨̢̡̡̩̫̦̞̞̆̅͜͝͠ö̶̧̢̻͍̞̩̩̻̬̝́̆͆̊̔̊͋̒͠u̴̲̺̱͙̘̳̬̞͋͜ ̸̨̧̛̜̝̙͎̙̀̂͘͝ṫ̸̝̋̈́w̸̡̢̭̱̗̥̗̋̃̀̀̾͘͝ơ̵̯̥̼̼̦̳̟̖̎́́́͛̕͘͠ ̸̛̱̙̪̮̞̤̟͉͆̽̓͝f̴̩̺̩̞͙̤̪̣̦͌͌̇͆͜͝u̸̠̼̍̌̌̐͂̍͘c̴̨̼͇̀̆k̸̛̬̙̘̹̭͓̄́̌̎͗͌̐͠i̸̠̗͈̰̰̯̳̤̅n̶̟̱͍͉̹͎̮̆̓͆̽́̽̄̓͜g̸͔̫̮͇͔͓̲̻̑͌̇̾͂͒͜ ̴̖̙͓͉͐̌c̴̨̡͚͈̰͓̗̟̑́̔̋̐͂͊̍͜h̵̲̓̎͊̂̄͆̕ă̴̞̙̮̻̹̩͕͚͋͆n̷̝̺͓͈̈́̎̽̓̔̐͘͝c̶̨͉̼̈́̽͂̏̆̑͆e̸̡͎̖͚͈̯͚͐̆̅̇͋͆̉̌̀̅s̶̪̤̼̳̈́̌́̇̊̄̀̀͘͝" You were really annoyed, no. Pissed at him. Not only did you politely decline him, as well as giving him two chances, he still manages to screw up. Using your quantum reality quirk, you managed to glitch through him, as well as conveniently kicking his penis. "Ṱ̴̨͉̐̿̾w̴̳͙̳̐͘ǫ̷̲͝ͅ ̸̨̃́f̵̟̳̐u̸̙̐̉̇c̶̟̎̉k̷͈̏͜ī̴͎̘̲͑n̴̤̋g̵̝̺̹̒̔̃ ̴̛̞̑c̸͍̘͙̅́h̴̫́̐́a̵̰̍̒̚n̷̨̖͊̾č̴͖e̸͍̣̦̋͘ş̸̤̑͊͂."