CHAPTER 28; 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚

TIME BYPASSED AS IF IT WERE A FICKLE MATTER. A day, another day, and another one. Soon enough, a week passed in a blink of an eye.

"Hey~ Shindo~" You flailed your hands across the table as you called out the raven haired boy. "If I died, would you be happy?"

"My heart captor dying on me? I'm unsure whether I should or shouldn't be." Shindo raised his brows. "Besides, don't you have school soon? It's not like UA's security is shit or what sort."

Yeah, definitely isn't.

"We have a training camp." You idly said, as your head flopped on the hard surface. "I briefly read the intel he gave. I think it's a a forest or something."

And Touya was coming.

"Is that so?" Shindo grinned, leaning towards you as he flicked your forehead. "Well then, don't die on me! Besides you're strong, no need to worry!"

"Being strong is one." Sighing, your (E/C) eyes glowered in a timid manner. "But being able to handle the capacity is another."

"Then, I'll believe in you!" Energetically pumping his fist in the air, he let out a chuckle. "I'm sure you'll be fine~"

"Thanks, I'll try~" Following along the boy, you playfully responded him. In all honesty, he wasn't as bad as you'd thought he'd be. After spending a week under surveillance — you and him actually became quite close.

But don't grow too much attachments in the world.

Because it'll only be harder for you to let go.

You released a hefty sigh, if death knocked by your door, what would you do?

"Argh, the camp is tomorrow."

Perhaps, you could leave the thought for another day.

"(Y/N)! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?" MINA CLUNG ONTO YOUR SHOULDERS AS YOU UNCOMFORTABLY SQUIRMED WITHIN HER BOOBS ONCE AGAIN. "You've been absent so many times! Are you alright?"

Mentally unstable, physically perhaps.

"Yep! Don't worry~" Thankfully you managed to slip out of the pink girl's suffocating chest. Oh dear lord you wouldn't dare to imagine if it were to be Momo. "I'm fine! Anyways, aren't you guys excited for the training camp?"

"Of course!" Mina squealed in joy, holding your arms up in the air. "We can finally spend time with the other girls! Mission: Girls Hangouts!"

It was more of a Mission: Infiltrate the camp, kidnap Bakugo and find Touya for you.

"Class A's bus is this way. Please line up in order!" Iida shouted, doing his signature hand-chops in the air as everyone made their way to their seats.

You ended up sitting at the backseat — it was too bothersome to interact with others. Watching them do various activities; eating pocky, playing an I-spy game, discussing music, all sorts of things!

"(Y/N)." You turned your eyes, only to see Aizawa calling your name. It was as if, he almost gave up hope for you, because he knew that you were tired of him. Sighing, he waved his hand before wrapping himself in his cocoon. "Take care."

You hummed in agreement, spacing out at the window as clouds and birds soared up in the sky. A beautiful heavenly field scattered across the vast blue canvas. Only if life was as beautiful.

And before you knew it, an hour had passed.

"Heya, Eraser!" A squeaky-playful voice called out to Aizawa, as he only sighed in response.

"Rock in with these sparkling gazes!"

"Stunningly cute and catlike!"

"We're the Wild, Wild, Pussycats!!" Two females exclaimed as they did their heroic poses. Idiots was the first thought that came through your mind. At the corner of your eyes, you saw a little kid that snarled at the sight of your class.

Hm? Perhaps he dislikes heroes too.

Your eyes threw glances all over, slowly observing the environment you were in. Where was class 1-B? Why were you at the edge of the cliff? Perhaps they were interlinked to why your brother told you to take care.

You squinted your eyes, trying to figure out what was going on as your ears filtered the entire conversation ongoing. Until a manmade landslide occurred.

"What the fuck-"

You cursed slightly, falling off the cliff but was cuisines by the foul mud that soaked you from head to toe. Absolutely disgusting and vile.

Where were the others?

Before you could process what was going on, an enormous mud beast formed from the ground. With its gruesome form of shape, chapped coat of solid rocks with roots surrounding it, it launched itself onto you.

You closed your eyes, expecting a sort of impact. Or perhaps pain to be inflicted upon you. However it didn't come. Instead you felt heat.

Opening your eyes, you were greeted by a silhouette that embraced the warmth of blue flames.

"Touya?"

"Touya, it's you isn't it?" You grasped onto the shadow that burned along crimson blue flames. His arms felt cold, it wasn't warm like how it was — but yet, you still cling onto him. "It's you..."

A lingered silenced was played between the atmosphere. Only to hear to calming mourns of the raindrops that slowly hit onto the ground.

"I'm sorry." The raven haired broke the entwined silence that was placed between the two of you. "I truly am."

"What for?" Tilting your head in confusion, you leaned in closer. An unnatural rainwater —  bittersweet tears that slowly dripped down his face. The crystalline clear salt water that tainted his scarred face started falling drop by drop.

"I'm sorry for lying."

Because in his world, you were a wound that never left him.

sorry i kinda lost motivation
writing this book :')
cause i flew to the genshin and
aot phase SKSKDJISBSJD

ok but like anyone knows any
good aot books im craving for more :')

anyways my writing style changed too
so its harder for me to write this book
ABHAHAHAHAHDJSHS

but dwdw i'll finish it HOHOOH
mass updates coming tmr(?)
or soon at least BEEP BEEP

ILYALL TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE!
<3