THANK YOU

( THANK YOU )
##it was a great journey

authors note
clarifications
&& more

hii everyone :D i would like to say THANKYOUTUIUR FOR sticking till the end of the book of "I LOVE'D YOU"

jehiBEJSHQ the support means a lot to me 🥺🥺

firstly i would like to apologise for the crappy and rushed writing yall dealt with HAHAHAHA tbh i had lots of ups and downs when writing this book,, and i lost my motivation loads of times but i managed to pull my shit tgther WOOP WOOP WOOP

i can still remember when this book had 666 reads-
or when i wrote the book during class or otw to the toilet-

aNYWAYS;;

i thought i would make a clarification &&. a chapter regarding what this whole book is about :D

i mean like you don't have to read it-

why did i name it "I LOVE'D YOU"

so like i know that there isn't any apostrophe supposed to be in "LOVED" but like-

when i was thinking of the title i wanted the plot to be abt like "regret" and "dwelling"

and the first word that popped into my mind was "love" HAHAHAHAH so i made it "I loved you" but then it was too plain ykyk gotta add a little spice into it

and apostrophes are supposed to be added into past tense eg. wasn't, hadn't etcetc, and although loved isn't supposed to have one, i was like a philosopher that time.

loved = regret
love'd = yesnt regret

in the middle HAHAHAHHA

so its kinda like dwelling in the past and not moving on but in the end the reader does like "move on" kinda?

why did i write this book?

"I LOVE'D YOU" is a book solely based of my experiences, expectations and expressions throughout life; but in a more exaggerated way, like the quirks shit and uh killing people and like yk the stupid thingz.

In this book, (Y/N) is written by my behavioural as well as insecurities.

Not everyone comes from a "happy background", or family. Different people comes from different upbringings, and I decided to write a book where people (or maybe just me idk HAHAHAH) could relate to.

(Y/N) is a girl that carries a burden in her life. In the world we live in, we are expected to look up to certain people and strive to be like them. We are made to believe "this" is good and "that" is bad.

A very simple example would be racism or gender stereotypes.

Furthermore, from a young age, I have been brought up to smile and essentially "act" when I face anyone else; regardless of friends, relatives or strangers. Thus slowly, I start to forget who I am — making me doubt myself. Sure, I have held several ups and downs throughout life and had to urge to discontinue the book several times due to personal matters buT ITS OK THE DEPRESSION PHASE HAS PASSED.