CHAPTER 22; 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜

PROMISES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN. They are the sweetest lies; but in the end, they are just words. Silly you! Sometimes, people didn't break promises just because they wanted to, but they had no choice.

When you make a promise with someone, always remember that the "sorry" is next. Because before you break it, it still means something.

Say it before it's worth becomes meaningless.

"I would like to apologise about the commotion and inconvenience before!" You exclaimed, putting up a smile up your face as you bowed slightly. "I promise I won't drag us down the next time-"

"No! It's fine really!" Shindo flailed his arms up, waving in the air. "Don't worry about it!"

"Well kiddos, it seems that chit-chatting time is over." Keigo interrupted, clearing his throat before he dismissed you. "Go get yourselves ready, we will begin training in an hour."

"Got it!" Both you and Shindo exclaimed in unison, before heading your separate ways.

step

step

Truly, it was unforgivable. But you had to admit it, acting within this world full of twisted lies, was an incredible feat that you had mastered. A dangerous skill; seeking the lies and truth that lied beneath ones eye.

You could see a true intention of one.

step

"Yo Shindo~" Humming in delight, you skipped your way up to the rooftop, before staring down. Deja vu indeed; how long has it been? "Hm, when he would make his move?"

When would he kill you, son of All for One?

"Ah, so exciting~" Squealing in excitement, you couldn't help but wonder. It thrilled you, excitement lingering within your guts— it was rather, refreshing. "Master wants me dead, an unfortunate thing indeed!"

Years ago, you were so powerful that disorient time itself. The perception of time would stop, as well as a breathtakingly beautiful scenery as you slowly descended beneath the sky.

But now?

"It's such a shame that I got stronger~"

Time and gravity would disorient for you without a thought. You were essentially their supreme leader, a God that descended into madness because of power.

Now, don't get it wrong. Power is absolutely amazing and wonderful to acquire; heavenly attributes gifted that granted unimaginable miracles that grants 80% of the population— quirks, some may call. Power lets you rule.

However, society didn't tell those poor little souls the whole truth.

80% of the population in society are gifted with quirks. A splendid thing indeed! — But did they tell you that amongst the 80% of the population, that not everyone keeps their quirks.

People can die from power hungry people who crave for a miracle to occur to them; to be bestowed by a quirk. Or in some cases, some people may despise their quirk, thus willingly sacrificing themselves.

However, some people are sacrificed by force to create the strongest beings, humans that lost their humanity for power. Drowned within an inhuman amount of miracle, that they would be labelled as a nomu.

step

People died for people like you; oh jolly! Forced into a cruel death, no, something worse than death.

To be outcasted by society, labelled to be quirkless.

"Ring around the rosie~" Dangling your legs off the rooftop, you admired the scenery from up above. "We all fall down."

And with that, your whole body leapt forward. Once again, falling into a the spectrum of cloudy sky.

"We all fall down."

falling

"Hey Touya..." You muttered out, as your hand reached out the endless sky. "Remember the time you left me alone?"

However, this wasn't like the past; where society's hero came to save you. It was the present.

"Do you remember, the day I died?"

falling

falling

falling

Falling once again into the endless disoriented realm of fantasy, because your mind erased all existence of heroes in this world. You refused to believe in such fairytales.

Only the villains of the society could save you.

They were the only ones who could embrace you.

"(Y/N) what the fuck-" You felt a pair of arms catch you; which you assumed Hawks, caught you in midair. "Don't do this shit again I swear to god."

They were the only ones who could understand you because they made you like this.

"Hawks?" Raising your brow, you never quite understood why the concept of people 'saving' someone in need, when they weren't. A rather bold assumption, with a reason you suppose. "I never did ask you to catch me though."

You were the perfect human that villains had sculpted into reality.

"Then would you like me to drop you?"

You were a hero blinded by the perception of villains.

"Gladly."

"Well then (Y/N)," Chuckling in amusement, the blonde haired man let go of you, as you continued falling by skyline. "Enjoy your little free fall."

falling

falling

Falling endlessly, once again into a world filled with lies.

ack i'm bACK :)

anYWAYS
i don't deserve yall 🥺🥺
the comments are so sweet
i luv u all <3

bro 93k?!:&:£28:
i caNT ACK-

so like if i hit 100k
should i like do a small
giveaway?

like a drawing-

ok my drawing sucks
but like HAHHAHA
i wanna show my
gratitude somehow-

let me hear your thoughts >:3

i'll make a chapter about it
when time comes :D

ILyA mwAH :3