Chapter 1: A new begining

12.3.2019 Toronto,Canada

Luka was the Impact World Champion, and today was his last match and it was against Brian Cage, also he was leaving TNA because his contract has expired. He began his final match before leaving, and in the end he proudly lost his title and match to his fellow friend/rival. Now he was backstage with Brian Cage, Ethan Page, and Josh Alexander.

Josh: Dude, that was excellent perfomance! Too bad you're leaving Impact.

Luka: I know, but hey, we'll still remember each other in our hearts. Oh and Brian, I'm gonna miss you, you we're my best friend I ever had.

Brian: Not just me, all of Impact will miss you bro, we had so many memories.

Ethan: Yeah the times we all four teamed up in 4v4 tag matches, those we're good times.

Josh: So, where are you planing to go?

Luka: Don't know? Probably ROH or WWE.

Ethan: I advise that you stay away from WWE! I heard that they had crappy storylines and had no use for their mid-card wreslters.

Luka: Who cares, I might try and if I like it then maybe I'll stay, if I don't then I'm going to ROH then.

Brian: Before you leave dude, group hug, please?

Luka: Sure man.

They all hugged.

Luka: Bye, I'll miss you all!

He left Impact and went to the airport to catch his plane to residence in Cleveland, Ohio. He made it out the airport of Cleveland and stepped outside until he was stopped by a man.

???: Are you Luka Gabriel?

Luka: Yes and- Wait a minute! I recognize you, you're Triple H from WWE! "In Croatian" (God, thanks for this gift!)

Triple H: I take it that you're excited to see me?

Luka: More than happy, I'm you're biggest fan ever since growing up, it's owner to meet you, Mr H.

Triple H: Please call me Hunter, I've been watching you Luka, how you've performed and you're Departing Sanity gimmick in NJPW and TNA was enjoyable that even my father-in-law Vince McMahon wanted to have you in his company, so I've come to ask, do you want to join WWE?

Luka: Of course. Where's the contract?

Triple H: Just sign here.

He grabbed the papers and first he reads the paper to see the conditions before he signs the contract.

Luka: Done!

Triple H: Good, see you in next at Monday you'll make your debut and you'll meet up with me and Vince. Now have a good day.

Luka: See you in next week. "In Croatian" (My biggest dream came true, to meet my number favorite suoerstar!)

One week passes.

In the NXT headquaters.

Triple H: Luka! You made it!

Luka: Happy to see you again, Hunter.

Triple H: This is my father-in-law Vince McMahon and this is you're permanent General Manager William Regal.

Luka: Nice to meet the two of you.

Vince: Thank you and welcome to the WWE family.

William: Welcome to NXT, the developmental brand of WWE, the place where new fresh talent can prepare them selfs for the main roster on either RAW or Smackdown live. You'll be here for a while until you are called up to the main roster.