Chapter 28: Wargames part 2

Adam: So this is it. You and me one on one.. For now.

He then smirks.

Luka: Let the games begin.

He then punched Adam, then he punched back, the both threw punches back to each other,  it Luka threw the last punch before grabbing him and doing Endless Enlightenment, Luka then climbed the turnbuckle for Sanity has left the Building but Adam got up and did a Backstabber to Luka, Adam then grabbed Luka for a Last Shot but escaped and pushed Adam to the ropes who send him back to Luka only to get a Clothesline from him, Luka then grabbed Adam for a Ancient Dominator and send him to the other side of the ring, he grabbed him and did another one, and grabbed him again for yet another one, and finally grabbed him and did Endless Enlightenment yet again and pinned him but only for a 2 count. Luka grabbed Adam and with all of his strength threw him across the other ring and Luka used the ropes and jumped for a uppercut knocking out Adam.

The counter:

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0.

Undisputed Era's cage was shining due to the spotlight and the referee unlocked the cage and Kyle came out running tot he ring and the referee opened the door and Kyle entered inside the ring and he attacked Luka but he was fighting back then Adam decided to join Kyle and beat up Luka, delivering a Backstabber to Luka and then a German Suplex from Kyle, Luka was laying exhausted on the turnbuckle.

Adam: Your little group can't beat us! We'll live another day as champions! And that... Is undisputed.

He then grabbed Luka's hair but Luka then punched Adam, Kyle charged at him for a Running Knee but Luka avoided it and tripped Kyle into knocking himself at the turnbuckle and Luna grabbed him for Ancient Dominator who also hit Adam and pinned Kyle but he put his shoulder up to end the count.

Luka: Come on!

The the counter started again:

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0.

Then Deadly Decadence's cage shined by the spotlight and the referee unlocked the cage and Johnny got out of it and went running to aid Luka, the referee opened the cage and Johnny entered it and did a Neck-Breaker to Adam, Luka grabbed Kyle for a Endless Enlightenment.

Luka: Johnny, put Adam on top of me!

Johnny grabbed Adam's carcass and put him on top of Luka who was holding Kyle and he did Endless Enlightenment on the two amazing the crowd of his strength and then the two fist bumped and the two grabbed the beaten up Undisputed Era bros and did their own Collider before slamming them on the ring.

(A/N: Collider was originally a move from AOP (Authors of Pain), why not add it into the mix.)

Johnny then grabbed Kyle for a DDT and it connected and Luka did a 630 Senton and pinned him but Adam broke the count. 

Luka: Hold him for a Mark of Yugoslavia.

Johnny: Sure man.

Johnny then grabbed Adam and was holding him and Luka used the ropes and did Mark of Yugoslavia but Adam avoided it and accidentally hit Johnny, Adam then did a Backstabber on Luka.

The counter appeared again:

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0.

Undisputed Era's cage hit the spotlight and Roderick got out of the cage and was running to the ring, the referee opened the cage and Roderick entered the ring, he then grabbed Johnny for a Backbreaker.

Adam: You two hold the crazy guy.

Roderick and Kyle grabbed and held Luka only for Adam to deliver a Superkick right onto his face.