Chapter 26: Faction Wars

At the arena.

William: Alright you two,  you signed your contracts for you matches at Las Vegas and now what do you have to say?

Io: You are the reason that I'm all changed and you'll witness the monster you created within me.

Shayna: I will break all of your bones and become a three time NXT women's champion.

The crowd boos her.

Io: The question is if you have the balls to do it?

The crowd cheers Io's roast.

Shayna: Oh I do have them, and that's enough for me to stomp your face on this ring.

Io: Or will it be the other way around?

The crowd cheers her and Shayna tried to attack her but William stopped her, and Io rolled out of the ring smirking at Shayna as she leaves the arena.

At backstage.

Luka: OK Decadence time to whip Undisputed Era's ass.

Pete: Will do a better job as champions than those dunderheads.

Luka: Johnny and Matt, we both agreed to the titles, you two will be after the tag titles.

Matt: We'll become that bro.

Johnny: Time to relive the tag team division.

Io: Hey guys, you ready?

Luka: We are genius, you are really going to kick Shayna's ass this Saturday.

Io: I will, but I still have around.

Pete: OK mates, you can chit chat later but we have to go and destroy Cole and his stooges.

Luka: We gotta go, see you later.

They left for the arena.

At the arena.

A new theme hits and it's for Deadly Decadence (Aviira-Tyranny), all four men appeared at the entrance and made their way towards the ring and Luka grabbed a microphone.

Luka: You liked our new theme? Because we'll be running NXT as we destroy Undisputed Era. You see Cole your time is up and we'll be renewing NXT because we are the real deal, we are the future of WWE, and we'll prove you that by taking your titles away and kicking the crap out of you. Pete you have your title, Me and Matt & Johnny have made a deal, they'll be after O'Reilly and Fish for the tag titles while I'll be taking Adam's title-

Then Undisputed Era's theme hits, all four members come down running to the rings and started brawling with Deadly Decadence but Decadence overpowered them and send them flying out of the ring and William Regal came out.

William: This fight is not how it's going to happen! 

All 8 men looked at him.

William: At Takeover Las Vegas, you'll be inside... Of Wargames!!!

The arena exploded with cheers.

William: It'll be Undisputed Era vs Deadly Decadence in a winner takes all match!

The crowd cheers again, and Luka smirks and does the neck slicing gesture to the four men.

At backstage.

Io: Wargames in a winner takes all match, this should be exciting.

Luka: I know, that event will be the place where Undisputed Era meets their grave.

Io: And you and me can be like king and queen.

Luka: I am still missing my crown, but Saturday I will snatch it from Cole.

Io then kissed him in the cheek while he kissed her in the mouth and the continued it in Luka's locker room.

OK guys, Wargames is tomorrow and I promise that it'll be a good one, but it'll be a 2 part.

Peace out!