Chapter 2: Getting to know more about each other

After Luka's first match in NXT, he was stopped by Cathy Kelley.

Cathy: Luka, sorry to interrupt you but can I have a moment with you?

Luka: Sure, I don't see why not.

Cathy: I would like to say congratulations on your successful debut on NXT, do you have any regards?

Luka: Look, I came here because I want the whole world to witness my skills, and I'll tell you this. My moveset is more scarier than my appearance, you'll see what I'm capable of. I came here to carve a new history for my self. Any questions?

Cathy: Well yes-

Aliyah and Vanessa Borne interrupt her.

Aliyah: Oooh. Who's this handsome devil right here?

Vanessa: You're new here, right?

Luka: My names Luka Gabriel and I came from TNA-

Aliyah: Your name is Luka? With a C?

Luka: K.

Vanessa: Where are you from?

Luka: I'm from Osijek, Croatia from Europe.

Aliyah: My, my, my! And how many ladies have fallen for you're charm?

Luka: I'm single, but it doesn't matter to you. We'll have another interview Cathy, good day.

He left and so did Cathy.

Vanessa: Why did you have to ask him so many questions?

Aliyah: Because, Luka caught my attention and I want him Vanessa. Just look at him. He's fast,strong, and has good looks. Hell you're dating someone and I want someone too.

Vanessa: But he said he's European, if he was French I'd be OK with it, but he's from Croatia.

Aliyah: You just don't know how to pick in terms of looks, besides neither a single woman would want him more than me.

Dakota and Io we're walking in a hallway and try to find Luka.

Dakota: He has to be here somewhere?

Io: If you're his biggest fan, does that mean that you have to drag me around and try to find him? I just met the guy.

Dakota: Come on Io, just cheer up. Where is the old Io, the one who smiles always and loves fun? Instead I have a cold hearted friend who only cares about winning the NXT women's title.

Then she bumps in to Shayna Baszler and he fellow horsewomen.

Dakota: Watch where you're-

Shayna: Or what? You going to kick me in the head?

Dakota: Let us pass!

Jessamyn: Why in such a hurry?

Io: None of you're business!

Marina: And if isn't the infamous heel Io Shirai, you after this title that Shayna is wielding?

Shayna: Well guess what you Rey Mysterio rip off, as long as I'm here there is zero chance.

This made Io mad and lunges towards Shayna and starts beating her head while the horsewomen and Dakota tried to separate them. Then Luka came running and separates Io from Shayna.

Shayna: At that ring, I'll tear off that f**king arm off yours!

Luka: Cool it and get lost! You started it first and I'm a witness.

Then the horsewomen leave and it's just Luka,Io, and Dakota.

Luka: You OK?

Io: Yes and put me down.