Chapter 9: Having Fun (Smut Warning)

At Io's hotel room

After Luka and Io finished their matches they went back into their hotel room.

Luka: Tonight was awesome Io.

Io: Yes. It was awesome, Luky.

Luka: You know what will make things more awesome?

Io: What?

Luka: This.

He then lunged at Io kissing her, and she kissed back with equal passion. Then the two separated and looked at each other, Io then removed her shirt and revealed her exposed breasts and  that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Luka: Getting kinky, aren't we?

Io: Please... I need it.

Luka: If you say so.

He then layed on top of her and sucked her left breast, she was moaning with joy.

Luka: (in his mind and in Croatian)- "God, she tastes great. Whoever didn't pick her or dumped her has no balls."

Then Luka stopped and looked at her right breast and started sucking it too, again Io was moaning with passion.

Io: F-Faster.. Faster Luka.

Luka sucked it faster like a mad man and Io was moaning even more. Luka then stopped and unzipped his jeans and dropped his underwears and revealed his growing cock.

Luka: I've done my work, now it's me for yours.

Io then got up and started sucking his cock and Luka was moaning.

Luka: "In Croatian"- She's really good at this, I love it.

Io then giggles and put the whole thing in her mouth.

Luka: Are you sure that you can handle the whole thing?

Io gave him a thumbs up and started sucking it much faster and Luka's moaning was more louder and enjoyable, she sucked it for 5 minutes.

Luka: I'm summing.... Aaaahhh!!!

He released all of his cum in her mouth and she drank it all with pleasure.

Io: So this is Croatian cum, I think it's much better than American cum.

Luka: I'm glad you think of it that way.

Io then unzipped her jeans and it revealed her pink panties.

Io: Now it's time for you to satisfy me more.

Luka had a small nose bleed.

Luka: I'd be happy to satisfy you, my genius.

He then removed her panties and put his growing member in her pussy and she moaned happily, he looked at her and went deeper inside of her and she continued moaning with joy and grabbed his long brown hair and was screaming at the force of his cock.

Io: Faster! Faster!

Luka: OK.

He went more deeper and faster inside of her until he hit her G-spot.

Io: I'm cumming- Aaaah aaah!!!

Luka: Me too- Ouch aaaah!

They both cummed together, and then they looked at each other.

Luka: I love you.

Io: Me too.

She then kissed him but it only lasted 30 seconds and they broke it.

Io: I'm tired.

Luka: Me too, let's sleep.

They both fell asleep but Io was on top of his chest.

OK guys, that was their "fun", tomorrow is break time.

Peace out!