Chapter 17: Contract Signing and confrontation

Promo for Luka Gabriel vs Shayna Baszler for the NXT women's championship. 

Then the camera was showing Shayna Baszler sitting in a chair holding her title

Shayna: Ever since I came in to NXT, I've been a force to be reckoned with, been dominating ever single woman in that locker room.

While she said that it showed small clips of her beating Kairi Sane, Dakota Kai, Candice Lerae, Nikki Cross, and Bianca Belair.

Shayna: It was all like a dream come true.. Until he arrived.

A small clip of Luka Gabriel's theme played.

Shayna: Ever since he came in he became the bane of my existence, confronted me and insulted my reign as champion and had the nerve to Headbutt me right in the face!

A small clip of Luka Headbutting Shayna and the crowd exploding with cheers.

Shayna: Have you seen all those people how they reacted? Cheering that delusional maniac of how he Headbutted me! And now he gets a opportunity on my title and why not let a dumbass founder and a stupid GM adding his stipulations and terms for our match. I'm going to enjoy every moment of me dismantling him piece by piece.

As she said that clips of her Arm Stomping Dakota Kai and Kairi Sane are shown.

Then another camera shows Luka sitting on a chair with his legs crossed.

Luka: Shayna.. Me and this entire roster had enough of your "dominance", it's time for the other women to step up and take the spotlight, and why not taking the title from you and giving your " baby" to another mother.

He then smirks deviously.

Luka: Also that Headbutt I gave you was good.

He then licks his lips, and yet again the clip of Luka Headbutting Shayna but this time in slow motion.

Luka: At Takeover Brooklyn 5, is where it all ends and you will abandon your hope.

Back at Shayna's side.

Shayna: He taking my title, never ever. I'll break every bone in his body.

Luka's side.

Luka: Leave it all behind, as the cage of horrors are dropping this Saturday.

Shayna's side.

Shayna: If that demented psychopath or whatever he is thinks he can put himself in cage with me was the biggest mistake he ever, but the downside is I won't have any help from Jessamyn and Marina.

Luka's side.

Luka: No help, no playing dirty. You and me one on one in Hell in a Cell. Watch out the Insanity is coming for you! 

He then laughs manically and the camera fades as it shows a picture of Luka and Shayna holding her title standing as a VS stands between them.

At the arena.

There was a table on the ring and William Regal and Triple H standing.

Triple H: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome the NXT women's champion Shayna Baszler.

The crowd boos and her theme played as she along with her lackeys come out and make their to the ring.

Triple H: And now welcome the challenger The Departing Sanity from Croatia.. Luka Gabriel.

The crowd cheers and his theme played and he comes out and makes his to the ring and enters it and stands in front of Shayna with a smirk on his face.