Chapter 13: Takeover Toronto II

At backstage.

Luka: And the Street Profits retained the tag titles.

Io: Bobby and Kyle have failed Undisputed Era.

Luka: Look, it's your match coming up next.

Io: I better go, see you later.

Luka: OK, bye.

At the arena.

Io's theme hits and the crowd boos her, she comes out the entrance and yells at the crowd and makes her way to the ring, then Candice's theme hits and the crowd cheers her, she comes out with a serious look staring daggers at Io and makes her to the ring. 

The bell rang, and both women started brawling.

"Fast forwards to the end of the match" (plus come on, you guys saw the match and there is no need to describe it)

Both women we're laying on the ground, Candice attempted to do her own Gargano Escape but Io reversed it into a Reverse Headlock, Candice tried to escape it but the grip was to strong and she started to fade away and she was unconscious, the bell rang but Io wouldn't release her, the referee managed to convince her and she let go of Candice and left the arena with the entire arena showering her with boos.

At backstage.

Luka: Nice job genius, I knew you would do it.

Io: Thanks, good luck on your match.

She kisses his forehead.

Luka: I will win no matter what the cost.

He then left for the arena.

At the arena.

Suddenly at the Titantron appear the Canadian flag and the national anthem played and women appeared at the entrance and started dancing for a solid minute and it ended, then Dream's theme plays, he came out with the North American title on his shoulder and made his way towards the ring, then Undisputed Era's theme played and Roderick Strong came out and did his pose and made his way towards the ring, upon entering he started banging the ring floor, then Pete Dunne's theme played and came out the entrance and raised his arms up in the air and then marched towards the ring and entered it, then Luka's theme hits and he came out the entrance with his arms behind him and had smirk, upon entering the ring he eyed everyone with him in the ring.

The bell rang, and Pete and Roderick started brawling, Dream and Luka we're watching them until Luka shrugged his shoulder and threw a punch at Dream and threw one at Luka, he then grabbed Dream and did Ancient Dominator, Roderick then landed a jab at Pete, The Bruiserweight then pushed him and landed at Luka, Luka then elbowed Roderick nailing him, then Luka and Pete got close and standed eye to eye, Luka tried to punch Pete but he dodged it and grabbed Luka and flipped him in the air and landed on his butt and Pete then kicked him in the back of the head, Roderick then elbowed Pete and looked at Luka and grabbed him and did Pendeleum Backbreaker and Luka was laughing the pain away, Roderick confused tried to another one but Luka avoided it and pushed him at the ropes and did a Scoop Powerslam and pinned Roderick but Dream broke the count, Dream threw Luka outside the ring but held on by the ropes, Dream charged at him but Luka ducked and he used his head as weapon and jabbed in the abdomen and he used the ropes to jump and did a Last Stand on Pete who got up and pinned him but he kicked out, Dream then grabbed Luka and did Dream Valley Driver and picked him and threw him outside, Roderick and Pete got up, but Pete and Dream looked at Roderick, Dream grabbed his arm and twisted it and gave Pete the opportunity to do a Arm Stomp, Roderick with agony rolled out of the ring, Dream was dancing at Pete but he wasn't interested in it and threw a jab at him and they started brawling, Luka and Roderick came across paths and they also started brawling, but Luka kicked him in the face and did a Mark of Yugoslavia nailing him to the ground and dragged his body at ring side and climbed the ring post, Dream was threw out by Pete and he got out as well and started brawling again but they didn't realize that they we're in the X where Luka does Sanity has left the Building knocking the two out and squashing Roderick, Luka got up and grabbed Pete and threw him inside the ring and used the ropes as a boost for Last Stand yet again and pinned him but Dream broke the count, Roderick got in and did a Knee Strike at Dream but Luka tripped him causing to fall down and did Kimura Lock on Roderick, he was in the verge of tapping but Pete broke submission, he looked at the three had their arms extended to him and he stomped the arms Roderick and Dream we're yelling while Luka was laughing.

Pete: Why you laughing mate?

Luka: Try laughing the pain away, maybe that'll work?

Pete then shrugged and grabbed Luka for a Bitter End and pinned him but Roderick but the count, Dream then did Purple Rainmaker knocking the three out and pinned Roderick but Luka broke the count, Luka then kicked Dream and grabbed Roderick for another Kimura Lock then Dream grabbed Luka's leg and did Sharpshooter and was trying to hold on but Pete climbed the turnbuckle and jumped at Dream breaking both submissions, Pete tried to do Bitter End to Dream but he avoided it and elbowed Pete nailing him to the ground and climbed the turnbuckle and did Purple Rainmaker and pinned him and Luka tried to break the pin but he was too late, the bell rang and Dream's theme played as the crowd cheered, Luka got up and shook Dream's hand and held it up in the air in victory over the cheering crowd, Dream then left the arena and Luka grabbed a microphone.

Luka: I didn't manage to capture the North American title, but that still doesn't mean I'm out of the title picture. I still have more surprises in store and I'll return stronger than ever, the Departing Sanity shall return once more.

He then dropped his microphone and left the arena of cheering people.

At backstage.

Io: Hey Luky, nice performance, too bad you didn't won the title.

Luka: It's OK, at least I gave it my all.

Io: I'm sure you'll win a title.

Luka: Thanks for believing in me, my little heel. Anyways let's go watch the the other matches.

Io: Sure.

In the end Shayna Baszler and Adam Cole retained their titles.

Luka: Too bad Johnny and Mia didn't win the titles.

Io: Who cares, I'm coming for Shayna.

Luka: Adam is tough but will he withstand the insanity soon coming for him.

Io giggled and kissed him and he kissed back.

OK guys, I returned and I'm continuing the story, the Takeover was AWESOME, I can't wait for Takeover Cardiff!

Peace out!