Chapter 11: Pain of the past

At Io's hotel room and it was 22:30 h, Io was on her phone video chatting with Kairi.

Kairi: "In Japanese"- So how's Luka? Is he a great boyfriend?

Io: " In Japanese "- Yes, he's a great person to talk to, how are you and Dario?

Kairi: " In Japanese "- He's also great and he's obedient, but he likes to cause trouble when proposes terms for matches.

Io giggles.

Io: " In Japanese "- Don't worry you'll get used to it, you know he wants to have " fun ", if you know what I mean.

Kairi blushes and makes a serious look.

Kairi: " In Japanese"-That's secret stuff, and besides he's not like the other male superstars on SD, he's special.

Io: "In Japanese"- OK, I'll call you later, bye.

Kairi: " In Japanese "- Bye.

She hung up and Luka came in the room with a frown on his face.

Io: Hey Luka, why so sad?

Luka sighs but he doesn't say anything.

Io: Luka...

He doesn't say anything again.

Io: Please tell me what's wrong?

Then he begins to tear up and starts crying.

Io shocked from his reaction.

Luka: H-hug, please.

She hugs him and uses her thumb to brush away his tears.

Io: Luka.. Please sit down and we'll talk.

They both went and sat to the bed.

Io: OK, start talking, I'm all ears.

Luka: I just got a call from my parents, my mom was happy to see me, but my dad was still mad at me.

Io: For what? What is he mad at you about?

Luka: That instead of continuing my job as a psychiatrist I decided to start wrestling at the age of 25, I was suppose to inherit him but I chose wrestling, and he called me a disappointment towards my family.

Io: There. There, you need to calm down, who cares what your father says about you, you decided what you wanted to be, you have your own will and he can't control it, you still have me on your side and I'll always support you.

Luka: Thanks Io, but what will he say that my girlfriend is Japanese?

Io: Don't worry, he'll get used to it, whether he likes it or not.

Luka: OK. So what do you want to do now?

Then Io got a text on her phone and it's from Austin Creed/Xavier Woods.

Austin: Hey Io, do you want to be in the newest episode in UPUPDOWNDOWN?

Io grabbed her phone.

Io: What do you think? Want do join me with Austin?

Luka: Sure, anything to cheer me up.

Io then texts Austin.

Io: Sure and can Luka come?

Austin: Of course he can join in.

Luka: Also tell him that I want to show him a PC game, and I tell you that's he's gonna love it.

Io: And what is the game called?

Luka: Dark Deception, it's a indie horror game but don't tell him the game.

Io: OK.

She texts him again.

Io: Also he said that he wanted him to show you a game on his PC and he said that it's a really good one.

Austin: OK, but we we're planing to play Mortal Combat X, but I'll leave it on another video since we rarely do PC games.

Io: When do we come?

Austin: Tomorrow is the day we will start.

Io: OK, see you tomorrow.

Io then puts her phone on the bed.

Io: We're going to have a lot of fun tomorrow.

Luka: Yeah we will.

Io: Let's go to bed.

Luka: Sure, I need some rest anyway.

They both changed into their pajamas and went to bed cuddling before they turned of the light.

OK guys, I hope you liked this chapter cause I made a cameo for Kairi and Dario, and the next  chapter they'll be playing UPUPDOWNDOWN.

Peace out