Chapter 16: Aiding a Genius

At the NXT headquarters.

Luka: Good luck on your promo Io. But what is it about?

Io: It's about me ranting how you got to face Shayna and saying it should've been me.

Luka: That would make sound a lot like Dolph Ziggler.

The two chuckled.

Io: OK I'll see you later.

Luka: OK I'm heading to catering to meet up with the boys.

He walked as he waved at her, and she went to the arena. While Luka was walking he felt someone hug him and turned around to see Aliyah.

Aliyah: Hey.

Luka: What is it now? Why do you always follow me out of all people?

Aliyah: To give you this.

She then kissed him and he was shocked and quickly pulled away.

Luka: What the Hell!?

Aliyah: Luka.. I want you to understand that I'm in love with you and I want you so much.

Luka: Well I don't, and I'm dating someone so go away! "In Croatian"- God, why did you dare to curse me with this? I'm already in a relationship!

He then left to go to catering and Aliyah was in tears.

Aliyah: So, you want to play games with me? Well I'll find the person you'rere dating and I'll make you mine, whether you like it or not!

At catering.

Luka:.... Why are you looking me like that?

Pete: Why so grumpy mate?

Luka: I rather not talk about it.

Johnny: Come on tell us, we can help you.

Dream: The Dream wants to know man.

Luka sighs.

Luka: Aliyah kissed me in the lips.

Pete: Dude you just scored another hotty.

Luka: I'm already dating Io.

Johnny: So that's all about? What did you tell her?

Luka: I was angry and I told her to go away and I'm dating someone, I just broke her heart.

Dream: Ouch man. The Dream would go and apologize to her.

Luka: I would but I don't know where she is right now.

At the arena.

Io: At NXT UK I defended Luka Gabriel from the MMA horsewomen. But that doesn't mean we're friends, I told you all that I don't need friends and it should've been me to face Shayna Baszler at Takeover Brooklyn 5!

The crowd boos her.

Io: I don't want to be out of the Takeover-

Then Shayna's theme hits and the crowd boos her, she and her fellow horsewomen appeared at entrance and made their way towards the ring and they split up and surrounded her and all three attacked her.

At catering.

Luka: Are you kidding me? First Aliyah and now Shayna!

Johnny: Dude she clearly wants you, go defend your woman.

Luka then left to go to the arena.

At the arena.

The trio set up Io for a Arm Stomp but Luka's theme hits and all three turned around.

Shayna: Get him!

Both Jessamyn and Marina went outside to take care of Gabriel, but Luka did a Hurricarana on Jessamyn sending her flying towards the ramp and Marina tried to punch him but he avoided it and grabbed her and did Ancient Dominator nailing her in the ramp, he then got up and starred at Shayna and went inside the ring but Shayna ambushed him and started beating him up but Luka grabbed her and charged at the turnbuckle causing her to release him and grabbed her and put her on his back and did Endless Enlightenment causing the crowd to explode with cheers, she then rolled out of the ring and the three left the arena, Luka then helped Io get up but then she dismissed his hand and the two left the arena.

At backstage.

Io: She did what!?

Luka: Yes, she kissed me in the mouth and I told her to go away and leave me alone.

Io: I'm going to-

Luka: No Io, there is no need for violence. Next week I'll go and apologize to her.

Io: She kissed my man!

Luka: If you want to fight her then do it at Takeover Brooklyn 5.

Io: Fine.

He then grabbed her arms and kissed her.

Luka: I told Io, you're the only one to have me.

Io: Let's go home.

But they didn't realize Aliyah was spying on them.

Aliyah: So he's dating Io Shirai. And not a bad idea Luka, at Brooklyn I'll beat the hell out her!

OK guys, that's chapter 16, tomorrow is 17.

Peace out!