Chapter 3: Working out together

Io woke up and yawned, she turned around to see Luka hugging her but still asleep. She blushes at this and tries get rid of his arms around her, but this causes him to wake up.

Luka: Good morning Io.

He then looks at the current situation and chuckles.

Luka: So sorry, sometimes when I sleep I feel like hugging someone.

Io: It's OK.

Luka: So when are you planing to go to NXT?

Io: The entire gang is taking the rest of the week off until next Wednesday.

Luka: Oh. That's OK, how about we hit the gym today, you know just pack a stronger punch?

Io: Sure just let me take a shower and we'll go.

She then goes to the bathroom and begins showering.

5 minutes later.

She comes out the bathroom with a towel covering her body and her head, only to see the entire room clean and spotless and Luka sitting on the couch on his phone and headphones.

Io: Luka!

He looks at the view of her beautiful body and blushes.

Luka: Um yeah, what is it?

Io then giggles at Luka

Io: Do you mind going to the bathroom so I can get dressed?

Luka: Sure. In fact I wanted to take a shower anyways.

He then grabs his Bluetooth speaker and phone and went inside the bathroom. He then sets up his speaker and plays one of his songs. While Io was getting dressed she heard Luka singing at the shower, she then peeks an eye on the keyhole and saw his shadow behind the shower curtains and he was singing in Croatian. 

Io: "In Japanese" In here mind- (So he's  singing in a different language? This means he's not from here. Plus his voice is beautiful. Argh, if those curtains we're not there I could've got a better view!)

5 minutes later, he comes out from the bathroom with a towel on his lower body, earning a blush from Io.

Luka: Um.. Do you mind?

Io: Oh! Sorry.

She then goes outside and waits for him to get dressed. She waited for him about 2 minutes until he opened the door and saw him with a black shirt and basketball shorts with his sports shoes.

Io: Finally! Took you long enough.

Luka: Here's your gym bag and mind if drive your car?

Io: Sure, I don't mind.

They got out of the hotel and went to Io's car and they both got inside and Luka started the car and they drove off.

Io: Where are you from?

Luka: I'm from Croatia, Europe. And i take it that you are from Japan?

Io: Yes. And who trained you?

Luka: By one of the best. John Cena, Brock Lesnar, and Rey Mysterio.

Io: What! Rey Mysterio trained you?

Luka: Yeah, why so?

Io: He's my hero.

Luka: While my hero is the game himself Triple H.

And for 10 minutes they made it to the gym.

Luka: And we made it.

Io: You know you're not a bad driver.

Luka: Thanks. Let's go inside.

They went inside and the gym was empty and they were by them selves. Io was punching and kicking a bag, while Luka was practicing his legs legs and doing his moves on the training ring. He was about to do a Moonsault, but his eye was caught by Io's swiftness and aggression towards the bag, until she and looked at Luka who was staring at her and smirks and she landed one last kick and looks at him.

Luka: You're incredible.

Io: Thanks.

Luka: Watch me do my Moonsault which I call: Sanity has left the Building.

He then does his move and lands on the dummy.

Io: "In Japanese" In her mind- ( That Moonsault was incredible, it's just like how I do it.)

Luka: Earth to Io. Hello?

Io: Sorry.

They trained for about 3 hours until they got dressed in casual clothing.

Luka: How about we go grab something to eat?

Io: Sure, I'm starving.

They then went to a restaurant and ordered their food.

Io: So, where have you been wrestling before?

Luka: Before wreslting, I was a psychiatrist. Before that I was invested in wrestling and I wrestled in NJPW and then I signed with TNA and now I'm with WWE.

Io: You wrestled in NJPW? Plus how old are you?

Luka: 29. What about you?

Io: Same.

Luka: How about I take a photo of us?

Io: Sure.

He took out his phone and took a picture of both of them, and he posted it on Twitter with the following: " The Genius of the Sky and the Departing Sanity from Croatia hanging out together". Io got the Tweet and looked at it.

Io: Do you mind telling me what is this?

Luka: What I said we we're hanging out together like friends, aren't we?

She then giggles and boops his nose and smiles.

Io: Of course we are, I didn't that we aren't. "In Japanese" In her mind- (Oh we'll be more than friends one day.)

Then their food arrived and they ate it and they left to left back to the hotel.