Chapter 6: Confession

At the Io's hotel room.

Io was reading a book, while Luna was in his headphones listening to Balkan songs. Io then looks at him and sighs.

Io: (In Japanese)-"Why do I always feel this unknown feeling when I interact or I am with Luka?  It's like he has this charisma to make me smile and feel happy. Maybe I should tell him about my feelings."

She the got up and went to Luka and sat on the couch and looked at him.

Io: Luka.

Luka takes off his headphones.

Luka: Yes, Io?

Io: I have something to tell you.

Luka: Ask away, I'm all ears.

Io: Well ever since we met for the first we weren't that good in our terms and you said that you wanted to help me, and everyday you make happy with a unknown feeling from you.

Luka didn't say anything.

Io: I wanted to say that I have feelings for you and I love you.

Luka didn't say anything again.

Io: Well, it was worth a try.

She got up, but her arm was grabbed by Luka.

Luka: No wait. Io I also liked you from the start. I just found you fascinating with how you behave and act. I also have feelings for you.

Io smiled at his choice of words.

Io: Really?

Luka: Yes, Io.

He then kissed her forehead.

Io: That's not enough to satisfy me.

Io then locked lips with Luka, he also gave in and they kissed and let their tongues met each others mouths and they battling for dominance. The kiss lasted 30 minutes until they broke the kiss.

Io: That's was amazing!

Luka: I know.

Io: How long I have waited to tell you this and it's finally out.

Luka: I've been holding more onto it than you, my little Heel.

Io: Call me that one more time and I will break you.

Luka chuckled.

Luka: You wouldn't.

Io: I will.

Luka kissed her forehead and they both chuckled.

Luka: So wanna go hang out or something.

Io: Sure, anything.

1 hour later, they both we're watching a romantic comedy movie in their room

Io: It was so good.

Luka: Although I don't watch romantic comedies, but I will make this one a exception.

They both then chuckled and kissed again.

OK guys, chapter 6 is done, expect chapter 7 on Friday.

Peace out!